Reviews for Seven
Misura chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
I loved this set of drabbles - especially also because they were so very varied, ranging from sad to happy to angsty to thoughtful. I especially liked Dave's (because I like Dave, period), Rose's, Larkin's, and Lewis' - which is not to say I didn't enjoy the others, too, but those four stuck with me in particular.
tocks chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I just got the Invasion DVDs this week and in rewatching the episodes, my thirst for the show has returned. Sadly, there's very few Invasion stories floating around, but thankfully yours was one of them.

Loved the use of the senses and how they related to the characters. Especially Mariel's and Lewis' - very well done :) Thanks!
Lissi chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
That's great. I have to say I'm guilty, like most people, of having favourite characters and those I don't really care about, so it's good having something that goes into depth with each one of them. And must be quite hard to write, too.

Out of them all, though, Larkin's is the least convincing, but then taste is a harder sense to write about...I think because you haven't mentioned the changes in it since the hurricane, it doesn't quite fit with the others.

Are you going to do any more? I'd love to read them if you do.

Lissi
Miss P chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I love this story, it's really great! I hope to read more from you! I'll add this to my favorite stories list!