Reviews for To Love a Desert Flower
Amber chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
Waaaaaaahahahaha! I thought you were gunna break them up! I was about to cry! Dont do that to me man!
neji hyuuga chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
that was sooo cute. you changed hinata's character a bit
Guest chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
that shit was sexy as hell
Animalover205 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Very nice, I liked it. This is the second story of yours that I've read. I liked them both. Very good work, I hope you write a sequel.
Hinatawolf chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
This a great story! Good job! This will totally hit 100 reviews in no time.
Yano's Pen chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Aww...That's so cute.
Yano's Pen chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
A proposal! CUTTTTTTTE!
Yano's Pen chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
You're good at writing yuri!
Yano's Pen chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Aww...Hinata's impatient.
Yano's Pen chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That's so cute. It feels like true love.
Dark Lord Ash chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
You now I just thought of a great Yuri paring, now I now it might be a little complicated and hard to right about this couole but I know you can pull it off! The paring is rangiku and isane… yeah sounds pretty see I think these to are a cute couple, but there aren't enough fanfics about them. You see isane is shy, scared, easy to push over, easy to embarrass, and caring. Rangiku is playful, cute, confident, loud, energetic, and sexy. there complete opposites and as you know opposites attract, so if u could can you try to make this paring. Thank you Crazyninjapenguin.
Dark Lord Ash chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Dark Lord Ash chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This story is amazing, I really like how you changed hinata style of acting once she met temari. I also like how you made it that hinata wasn't really in love with naruto that she really just looked up to him. Oh and by the way you are not perverted yor are AMAZING!
Vixenu chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Great fanfic
Ginger Lord chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
You are way too awesome to be a pervert