Reviews for Walk Among Ghosts
Sugarbubbleslove chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
Hey, I was just wondering if you were planning on coming back with a new part soon. I love this and it's so different from the others.

You have me hooked and I'm interested to find out what happens next.

I hope you will come back soon.
karose10 chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
wow. this is so intense. the present tence is throughing me off a little though, not that its bad, just disorienting. please keep writing! i cant wait for the next chapter!
destinygirl chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
When will the killer make an appearance ? Will River avenge those victims ? River's role as a Medium will certainly make the Serenity crews life more interesting. Would like to see you capture more of River's cryptic sayings perhaps quote from poets. Look forward to more chapters.
Bookworm.Annie chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
Dun Dun Dun, cant wait for more.
dinawen chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
nice story!
Bookworm.Annie chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
lol i like this. poor jayne. cant wait for more.
Milk.shake chapter 6 . 5/15/2007
Sniggers abound through the latter part of this chapter, the toilet scene was priceless. Thank you. Look forward to the next update.
Milk.shake chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
I can't figure out why this only has ten reviews. It's such a great fic! I really like the kitchen scene, especially with it all returning back to 'normal'. Looking forward to the next chapter
karose chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
r u ever gonna put up more chapters, i finaly figgured out that this is post serenity, sorry about the silly review before, but i keep checking for more chapters and there aren't any. this is areally good story. please put more chapters!
karose chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
sorry for the bogus last review, i didn't realize it was post serenity, im still watching the series for the first time (im at about jaynestown) omg i really need another update though, im trying not to read to many stories once cuz then i cant keep them all strait, this is really good though
Jarvey chapter 5 . 4/19/2007
Cool story... I really like the room going back to normal when the lights go on... creepy.
GM Andy chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
For folks being confused:

Actually, at the end of the movie, after Wash is gone, Mal walks into the cockpit aiming on flying Serenity himself. River is there in the co-pilot's chair waiting for him. He asks her if she plans on helping him fly the ship. She answers that yes, indeed her plan is such. Then he askes if she can get Serenity into the air and instead of answering River just does it.

Which reminds me, Mal should be calling River 'Little Albatross' now...

But anyhow, it is clear that River is the pilot by the time the credits roll. As long as she remembers the first rule of flying: "Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughtta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keens. Makes her a home."

So here, River is the pilot.
karose chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
this is really getting interesting (iv'e only read the first 2)

rivers not a pilot though, or so i thought. so thats confusing me
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Oh, this was shiny. I really can't wait to see what happens next.

I'd never read this story before but have enjoyed it immensely so far. Please post more soon!
amy chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
I love this fanfic. The scene in the kitchen was fantastic. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Out of curiosity, are there going to be any pairings in this fic besides Simon and Kaylee?