Reviews for Rise of the Protector
smiles2go chapter 22 . 6/23
Truly Excellent
Lollypops101 chapter 22 . 4/11
I loved rereading this series! Your writing and ideas are amazing.
sarcastic chapter 22 . 2/4
Sorry for not logging in, I'm being lazy. I figured they'd come over with Harry. I thought that'd be baby Sirius though; that's the conclusion I drew. But I know this is your story. The only question I have is, so did Tonks not become a vampire? You'd think she would, like vampirism would be incurable like lycanthropy. Good series though.
sarcastic chapter 18 . 2/2
So, will he figure out Rita is a bug now? That last sentence was telling...I hope. That's kind of bugged me that that hasn't been caught yet. Pun intended? Idk lol
sarcastic chapter 7 . 1/27
I'm interested to see where this goes since this was last updated 6 days before the last book came out.
hotcat chapter 22 . 1/15
amazing story
What happened with Severus? He didnt have a chance to find Sirius or Remus.
It is wrong that Harry has failed to fulfill his part of the bargain.
jade chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Upset that Remus did not follow them to new York :(
fraewyn chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Yaaaaaay, loved the whole series!
katiek121 chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
This was a good conclusion to your story! I wasn't happy with Sirius towards the end but he made up for it. Thank you!
HopefulHelpful chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
HOLY COW! I loved this series! I even finished it in less than 3 days it was so good!

I was literally sobbing my eyes out for most of this chapter. *Sniff* The feels...

Great job!

Fire Tempest chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Wonderful story arc, kept me occupied for nearly a weeks worth of reading start to finish. Thank you for sharing your writing.
kat callan chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
This was an epic saga. Thank you.
Forever Me chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Even though I haven't even started to read this story yet, I wanted to say how amazing I think the Midnight series are! You got me really addicted (it's good I'm not busy with school now, otherwise I would have a problem...)
You have my respect with how you manage to keep the big lines of the books intact with the plot twists you make. I sometimes wondered how you would be able to manage that, because to me it seemed impossible to do.
I'll finish this review now, because I really want to start this story... :P

Forever Me
Renks chapter 22 . 2/23/2014
I loved the series! Thank you!
evanescencelady chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Oh God.. you had me crying for Harry having to leave Sirius, only to make me cry even more when Sirius turned up on the plane.. Thank you SO much for this incredible story that kept me addicted and nervous througout the entire story, I think it is extremely rare to find a story that keeps you so captured throughout every chapter 3 (as well as repeatedly pleading that you may spare Sirius from dying at the Ministry)
I absolutely loved this story! It may be my favourite Harry Potter Fanfiction out of all I've ever read, and believe me, I have read a lot!
Thank you!