Reviews for Rise of the Protector
Book girl fan chapter 22 . 6/19
I think I’m going to cry, this just ended so perfectly.
Jane Hopper chapter 13 . 3/28
WHY, are Fred and George still there? They should have finished at least a year ago.
Jane Hopper chapter 9 . 3/25
I love the allegiance Harry now has with Draco. There's kind of a Dramione theme now that Hermione's helping Draco with schoolwork. I wonder if they are going to become friends. I am glad that Severus is now offering a helping hand toward Harry. You did a good job with this fanfiction.
Midots chapter 22 . 2/19
Thank you for this series. I'm sorry to put up just this sole review. couldn't take a break to write any twas that good. thanks for sharing.
Alec Goodman chapter 22 . 1/25
i love the series i read all in a day and a hafe they were amazing
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 10/19/2017
Thank you for clarifying that Remus went too.
slytherinsal chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
Harry is remarkably patient not to send a howler to Sirius
slytherinsal chapter 20 . 10/19/2017
oops, another affects when you mean effects, side effects it should be. Your spell checker is messing you about.
Knick Knack chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
Harry is becoming a rather bitter surley young man. Not attractive.
Jonanjo chapter 22 . 8/30/2017
You're a good writer and I enjoyed the series until the last few chapters of this book. I'm not a fan of tear jerkers. Could have used a lot less of that. What I liked about this series is that you changed a lot of things for the better. I wish Rowlings books would have been more like this. Her's were much too dark for my taste.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/25/2017
Oh gosh, this series was pretty damn perfect. I almost stopped reading in book 6 when Remus "died", but I'm so glad I didn't :') excellent work :3
GaFan92 chapter 22 . 6/13/2017
hey, just for your notice i'm writing this after a drink and a smoke (i was so messed up after that chapter, in a good and a bad way)
okay here it comes,
what an amazing series, i read the whole story in four days (i had to work) and i immediately fell in love with the story and the characters. it has been quite some time since i read my last HP fanfiction, but yours made sure that i don't regret coming back.
i just love the way you described the people and their relationships with each other. it was everything i wanted and more. i just couldn't stop (and when i had i was finding myself often thinking about it). finally harry had someone looking for him. i adored remus and sirius. (they are everything someone could hope for as a father)
i cried so hard when i read about remus fate, he didn't deserve that (and if something bothered me at all and i were able to change one single thing, i would have given him an happy ending. he would have been such a proud grandfather - okay now i'm crying again...)
but as i mentioned before the rest was bloody brilliant.
i cried at the end because the image of harry and sirius sitting with their loved ones in the central park is just too precious.
so THANK YOU for writing such an amazing series and letting us relive the story of harry potter and his guardians.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/19/2017
THAT WAS SOOO GOOD! I actually thought that Harry was going to leave without saying goodbye. I was actually crying!️️
srinkel2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I just located your stories. They hooked me in and I could not wait to read all of them. I think the last one was the best. I am totally impressed because it appears you started it before the 7th book came out.
gleefan2009 chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
love it please write more
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »