Reviews for Rise of the Protector
Potterhead-4-Life636 chapter 22 . 5/12
Thank you for ripping my heart out and then sewing it back together with a very sharp needle.
Thank you chapter 22 . 3/22
You've provided hours of enjoyment for me and I couldn't begin to tell you how many smiles.

Well done!
M
Cutiepie120048 chapter 22 . 2/23
That was amazing.

I can't even say how moved this series made me.

I will always love what this has become an concluded to.

Keep Up The Good Work.
peggy77 chapter 14 . 2/8
Great chapter, fantastic details! I'm so glad that you pretty much dropped the teenage 'angst' as it only deterred from the story. Also, I can picture what's going on in this battle, so I don't feel it was rushed.
peggy77 chapter 2 . 2/6
I loved your previous stories in this series, but I really dislike how you are making Harry behave so far in this one. It's almost jarring the difference! In the last one, you wrote several times that Harry 'liked' how concerned and protective his guardians were and now he suddenly can't stand anyone being concerned about him.

Is this the same Harry, or did someone else take him over? Hope he doesn't keep the attitude throughout this whole story, that would be such a disappointment.
csheila chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
What an outstanding set of stories. Thanks for sharing all seven books.

I love the approach you took with the characters, especially Harry
haltsarrows chapter 22 . 12/3/2015
Holy. Crap. I've spent the last week (probably less than a week) reading your Midnight series and it's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Honestly you deserve an award for these. This is the first fanfiction that ever made me cry, and I actually cried several times, first when Remus told Harry he was dying, and again when Sirius rejoined Harry on the plane (I'm so glad you added that authors note about Remus also being on the plane cause i was furious at Sirius for abandoning Remus) and i got teared up several times the day after finishing the series because it was so good. This is so so good. Thank you for writing this story!
smiles2go chapter 22 . 6/23/2015
Truly Excellent
Lollypops101 chapter 22 . 4/11/2015
I loved rereading this series! Your writing and ideas are amazing.
sarcastic chapter 22 . 2/4/2015
Sorry for not logging in, I'm being lazy. I figured they'd come over with Harry. I thought that'd be baby Sirius though; that's the conclusion I drew. But I know this is your story. The only question I have is, so did Tonks not become a vampire? You'd think she would, like vampirism would be incurable like lycanthropy. Good series though.
sarcastic chapter 18 . 2/2/2015
So, will he figure out Rita is a bug now? That last sentence was telling...I hope. That's kind of bugged me that that hasn't been caught yet. Pun intended? Idk lol
sarcastic chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
I'm interested to see where this goes since this was last updated 6 days before the last book came out.
hotcat chapter 22 . 1/15/2015
amazing story
What happened with Severus? He didnt have a chance to find Sirius or Remus.
It is wrong that Harry has failed to fulfill his part of the bargain.
jade chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
Upset that Remus did not follow them to new York :(
fraewyn chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Yaaaaaay, loved the whole series!
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »