Reviews for Rise of the Protector
GaFan92 chapter 22 . 6/13
hey, just for your notice i'm writing this after a drink and a smoke (i was so messed up after that chapter, in a good and a bad way)
okay here it comes,
what an amazing series, i read the whole story in four days (i had to work) and i immediately fell in love with the story and the characters. it has been quite some time since i read my last HP fanfiction, but yours made sure that i don't regret coming back.
i just love the way you described the people and their relationships with each other. it was everything i wanted and more. i just couldn't stop (and when i had i was finding myself often thinking about it). finally harry had someone looking for him. i adored remus and sirius. (they are everything someone could hope for as a father)
i cried so hard when i read about remus fate, he didn't deserve that (and if something bothered me at all and i were able to change one single thing, i would have given him an happy ending. he would have been such a proud grandfather - okay now i'm crying again...)
but as i mentioned before the rest was bloody brilliant.
i cried at the end because the image of harry and sirius sitting with their loved ones in the central park is just too precious.
so THANK YOU for writing such an amazing series and letting us relive the story of harry potter and his guardians.
THAT WAS SOOO GOOD! I actually thought that Harry was going to leave without saying goodbye. I was actually crying!️️
srinkel2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I just located your stories. They hooked me in and I could not wait to read all of them. I think the last one was the best. I am totally impressed because it appears you started it before the 7th book came out.
gleefan2009 chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
love it please write more
Potterhead-4-Life636 chapter 22 . 5/12/2016
Thank you for ripping my heart out and then sewing it back together with a very sharp needle.
Thank you chapter 22 . 3/22/2016
You've provided hours of enjoyment for me and I couldn't begin to tell you how many smiles.

Well done!
M
Cutiepie120048 chapter 22 . 2/23/2016
That was amazing.

I can't even say how moved this series made me.

I will always love what this has become an concluded to.

Keep Up The Good Work.
peggy77 chapter 14 . 2/8/2016
Great chapter, fantastic details! I'm so glad that you pretty much dropped the teenage 'angst' as it only deterred from the story. Also, I can picture what's going on in this battle, so I don't feel it was rushed.
peggy77 chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
I loved your previous stories in this series, but I really dislike how you are making Harry behave so far in this one. It's almost jarring the difference! In the last one, you wrote several times that Harry 'liked' how concerned and protective his guardians were and now he suddenly can't stand anyone being concerned about him.

Is this the same Harry, or did someone else take him over? Hope he doesn't keep the attitude throughout this whole story, that would be such a disappointment.
csheila chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
What an outstanding set of stories. Thanks for sharing all seven books.

I love the approach you took with the characters, especially Harry
haltsarrows chapter 22 . 12/3/2015
Holy. Crap. I've spent the last week (probably less than a week) reading your Midnight series and it's one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. Honestly you deserve an award for these. This is the first fanfiction that ever made me cry, and I actually cried several times, first when Remus told Harry he was dying, and again when Sirius rejoined Harry on the plane (I'm so glad you added that authors note about Remus also being on the plane cause i was furious at Sirius for abandoning Remus) and i got teared up several times the day after finishing the series because it was so good. This is so so good. Thank you for writing this story!
smiles2go chapter 22 . 6/23/2015
Truly Excellent
Lollypops101 chapter 22 . 4/11/2015
I loved rereading this series! Your writing and ideas are amazing.
sarcastic chapter 22 . 2/4/2015
Sorry for not logging in, I'm being lazy. I figured they'd come over with Harry. I thought that'd be baby Sirius though; that's the conclusion I drew. But I know this is your story. The only question I have is, so did Tonks not become a vampire? You'd think she would, like vampirism would be incurable like lycanthropy. Good series though.
sarcastic chapter 18 . 2/2/2015
So, will he figure out Rita is a bug now? That last sentence was telling...I hope. That's kind of bugged me that that hasn't been caught yet. Pun intended? Idk lol
1,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »