Reviews for Nancy's 18th Birthday
Darkfire03 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Ya, that was pretty good. Now I just want to know what will happen from here.
Princess pac chapter 3 . 5/26/2006
LOL! That was so FUNNY! I cracked up during the part where Nancy dares Ruby to sing his favorite song in his underwear! But will Tommy and Brad get a truth or dare too? What will happen next? Update again soon!
Falcon-Reeves chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Ep! That side of Nancy is scary :S I can't blame her though, if my 18th brithday prep was going like that, I'd be a little ticked too! But I hope you're still finishing this fic, I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE! Finish it! This fanfic kicks $$!
Falcon-Reeves chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This has a good plot to it. I like that one line in particular with the "Corinthian Columns". It is very descriptive. _ the one thing I would change is the (no offense) over-use of dialogue. It can be fixed with body language and shortened conversations. It can be kinda daunting to the reader to be scrolling down a page of writing if it appears to only be dialogue (Not saying my stuff could be any better...if anything, I could use MORE conversation) but all in all, this is a good fic so far...I must continue on!
Princess pac chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Poor Nancy! I hope nothing ruins her birthday. Update soon!
Princess pac chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Wow, this is getting really exciting! What's Nancy going to get for her birthday? I can't wait!