Reviews for What Good divides?
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 17 . 4/6/2007
*bounces in seat waiting for an update*

This is pretty good.
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 14 . 4/6/2007
Love the 'technically' part about not having visiting rights...
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
Two words for this chapter: Aw. Crap.

Excellent story.
Sawyer Fan chapter 17 . 2/13/2007
Bless you for updating! Now that bit of niceness is over...naughty author for faking us readers out! (Wagging finger...don't worry, its the index finger). I thought sure poor Sawyer was in some serious trouble! But I am relieved he wasn't harmed, so its only a gentle rebuke...LOL. Just kidding, great job!
wicked-n-lazy chapter 17 . 2/13/2007
too short! *sulks* but I can't talk, I haven;t updated for a while...nice and suspenseful though!
StormyWolfBowler chapter 16 . 11/12/2006
SOO NOT FAIR! Sorry for the extremely long absense, work and school really cut in this year. Please continue ASAP!
Sawyer Fan chapter 16 . 8/31/2006
Oh No! Poor Tom! What evil awaits? I hope the others hurry! And I do hope you hurry and update!
wicked-n-lazy chapter 16 . 8/31/2006
Agh! I want more! The supsense doth kill me
Sawyer Fan chapter 15 . 8/14/2006
Oh no! The others are prisoners? The plot thickens dramatically! You do have the other chapter ready, right?

LOL, and yes, Sawyer would be blasting away!
wicked-n-lazy chapter 15 . 8/14/2006
Gah! I only time I like suspense is when I'm thrusting it upon people in my own writing! Good chapter, 'm really interested to know whats going to happen next, and where the others have ended up!
wicked-n-lazy chapter 14 . 8/8/2006
oh, I'm so intrigued now! I wanna know what happens! *waits , grinning.*
Sawyer Fan chapter 14 . 8/6/2006
Oh boy! The fun is gonna start! Well, maybe the League won't see it much that way...hehehe. And interesting detail about Carmine's parents. Definitely will be awaiting the next chapter!
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 14 . 8/6/2006
Interesting, very interesting.
St Apathy chapter 13 . 8/1/2006
Dude, I should have read this alot sooner, well done. Update soon.
Sawyer Fan chapter 13 . 7/28/2006
I really liked that part in there with Quatermain and Mina, very good insight.

And update quickly!