Reviews for Invert
medjai73 chapter 24 . 10/14
nice story! how are you going to continue it?
RetardedLaptopUser chapter 24 . 9/30
Damnit, I wish you updaTe, this is amazing
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 6 . 8/4
"It's just that we aren't looking forward to seeing our teacher again." (McGonagall, I have no doubt.)
"I completely understand." (Izumi, naturally.)

Best lines of this chapter.

On to the next chapter.
chickens chapter 24 . 5/10
NOOOO! There's no more?! But this is so good! It's by far the best Harry Potter/FMA crossover I've read, and one of the best FMA fics in general. Sigh. Well, I'm glad to have read it. Even if it's not finished, it really is great!
Pagemaster96 chapter 24 . 4/18
Amazing story so far, looking forward to the next update, if it ever happens. You've got a lot of skill at writing, punctuation, grammar, and spelling are all amazingly well done, your details are good but not so in depth as to be meticulous (probably not the right word, but it's not a chore to read through descriptions) and most importantly of all (in my opinion) your characters are consistent throughout the story as far as behavior.

I've read stories where characters seem to fundamentally change from how they are originally set up and that really irritates me. So kudos to you on avoiding that.
MyNoseAgreesWithMe chapter 14 . 3/21
Perhaps Alphonse could be called a "Purrselmouth?"...

Okay, that was horrible. The story itself is good enough to end up in the TV Tropes Fanfic Recs, though.
pseudosavant chapter 24 . 1/22
Ohhhhh ... I think I see what you did there with chapter 24, though I'm still having a hard time deciphering chapter 23.

If you was thinking what I'm thinking, then you've written a very interesting and unique story (which was unique and interesting from beginning to end). Of course, you might not have thought what is in my head at this moment. Ah, well. Still, this fic has an intriguing plot and well-written chapters and characters.

One thing I'm unsure of is the title of the last chapter. Had you been planning a sequel?

Doesn't matter. Your last update on this was seven years ago. To me, it's a long time.
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 24 . 1/6 can't have just abandoned it there...but what about Ed? And Al? And Winry and Mustang and the d.a.? My precious anime babies and Weasleys and Hermione and Harry and Luna...
FaelanaSnow chapter 17 . 11/1/2015
Noooo not his beautiful hair! How could you let that bitch take you're hair like that!? :( does he have like bald spots now and no bangs?
FaelanaSnow chapter 16 . 11/1/2015
Loving this story so much. :)
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I'm surprised Ed didn't kill with his blade-arm. He certainly isn't merciful in combat in the series.
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 24 . 6/9/2015
Nice story, although it doesn't exactly follow the plot it's really exciting. Good work! :)
SilverDragonM00n chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
As it's been roughly 7 years since you last updated, it's probably safe to say you never will. Aside from the fact that one of the best crossovers is unfinished, and on a cliffhanger no less, I did really enjoy this story. An author once updated a story after four years and finished it again, but 7 years is pretty...unlikely. *sigh* I thought some of the facts were off, but then I realized that this story was posted pre-DH and pre-fmab, something I don't run across very often. Overall though, definitely 5/5 stars for quality of writing and creativity.
Skepsis Forever chapter 24 . 2/19/2015
I'll forgive you for not continuing this story just for the funny ending, that scarily makes perfect sense. Of course the Fuhrer would want to recruit what comes out, he thinks it's a homunculi. Well, it was an awesome story. At least Potter's world got saved. Mostly. Probably. Maybe. Eh. Still fun.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
When're they gonna find out Harry's a horcrux?

heh, this is a mess of a situation. :P Good luck to them...
it's too bad this appears incomplete. I think i'm gonna stop. but it was interesting! :D