Reviews for Invert
Ah! Very nice! But heck. A proper ending would be nice? Pls? Well, I guess I'll make up my own in my head...
namisnakama chapter 24 . 5/9
wow wow wooooow anazing story! all hail your creative min! that was sooo awesome really one of my alltime favorite stories! i wish you had continued but i guess now is not the point after like 9 years haha! thanks anyway!
MAJORGUN chapter 24 . 3/6
First of all, thank you for this masterpiece.

Now I have a question that might be offensive or not for an author, I know absolutely nothing since I do not write myself!

If you do not intend to finish this fanfiction, could you just post a few lines summarizing what was going to happen? Style "Edward activated the cylinder and sent back Neville and Harry in exchange for Al and Draco.

For those who, like me, often remain attached to a fiction (I swear, when I read an abandoned fiction I often remain a few weeks to imagine sequels when I have a free time, lying in my bed, on the sofa .. .)

It would be great to have an answer, either positive or negative :)

Thank you in advance!
(And sorry for my desolate English.I'd like to have this potion that Hermione gives to Edward ... * sigh *)
ShaiGar chapter 12 . 1/3
What, Ed didn't rip out Malfoys spine? Damnit.
medjai73 chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
nice story! how are you going to continue it?
RetardedLaptopUser chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
Damnit, I wish you updaTe, this is amazing
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
"It's just that we aren't looking forward to seeing our teacher again." (McGonagall, I have no doubt.)
"I completely understand." (Izumi, naturally.)

Best lines of this chapter.

On to the next chapter.
chickens chapter 24 . 5/10/2016
NOOOO! There's no more?! But this is so good! It's by far the best Harry Potter/FMA crossover I've read, and one of the best FMA fics in general. Sigh. Well, I'm glad to have read it. Even if it's not finished, it really is great!
Pagemaster96 chapter 24 . 4/18/2016
Amazing story so far, looking forward to the next update, if it ever happens. You've got a lot of skill at writing, punctuation, grammar, and spelling are all amazingly well done, your details are good but not so in depth as to be meticulous (probably not the right word, but it's not a chore to read through descriptions) and most importantly of all (in my opinion) your characters are consistent throughout the story as far as behavior.

I've read stories where characters seem to fundamentally change from how they are originally set up and that really irritates me. So kudos to you on avoiding that.
MyNoseAgreesWithMe chapter 14 . 3/21/2016
Perhaps Alphonse could be called a "Purrselmouth?"...

Okay, that was horrible. The story itself is good enough to end up in the TV Tropes Fanfic Recs, though.
pseudosavant chapter 24 . 1/22/2016
Ohhhhh ... I think I see what you did there with chapter 24, though I'm still having a hard time deciphering chapter 23.

If you was thinking what I'm thinking, then you've written a very interesting and unique story (which was unique and interesting from beginning to end). Of course, you might not have thought what is in my head at this moment. Ah, well. Still, this fic has an intriguing plot and well-written chapters and characters.

One thing I'm unsure of is the title of the last chapter. Had you been planning a sequel?

Doesn't matter. Your last update on this was seven years ago. To me, it's a long time.
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 24 . 1/6/2016
But...but...you can't have just abandoned it there...but what about Ed? And Al? And Winry and Mustang and the d.a.? My precious anime babies and Weasleys and Hermione and Harry and Luna...
FaelanaSnow chapter 17 . 11/1/2015
Noooo not his beautiful hair! How could you let that bitch take you're hair like that!? :( does he have like bald spots now and no bangs?
FaelanaSnow chapter 16 . 11/1/2015
Loving this story so much. :)
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I'm surprised Ed didn't kill with his blade-arm. He certainly isn't merciful in combat in the series.