Reviews for Invert
Mystic Piss chapter 24 . 6/28
Oh man you've hooked me. This is so well written and so different from canon im loving it! (and oh man is Harry gonna meet Winry? Is she gonna go back with them to Harry's world? Are they gonna be able to get back to Amestris /again/ after all this? Are the worlds gonna collide and they'll all have to deal with homunculi? Please don't be rash, Al!)
ffoodie chapter 24 . 3/22
This story is AMAZING! It isn't cliche, and you put your own twist into it. Plus you play the characters so well. Please Update!

( ffoodie Wattpad )
ffoodie chapter 17 . 3/22
THIS IS SO GOOD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2017
Ed will flip his shit if he finds out that Harry thought he was a girl.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
kinda funny how ed's trying to learn england.
But given with the amount of time he's spent at English, it's pretty impressive of him to catch onto the language quickly.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2017
Giibbberiishhh.. giiiiiiiibbbbbberriiiiiiiiiiish. GIIIBERRIISSHHHH
Guest chapter 24 . 5/19/2017
Ah! Very nice! But heck. A proper ending would be nice? Pls? Well, I guess I'll make up my own in my head...
namisnakama chapter 24 . 5/9/2017
wow wow wooooow anazing story! all hail your creative min! that was sooo awesome really one of my alltime favorite stories! i wish you had continued but i guess now is not the point after like 9 years haha! thanks anyway!
MAJORGUN chapter 24 . 3/6/2017
First of all, thank you for this masterpiece.

Now I have a question that might be offensive or not for an author, I know absolutely nothing since I do not write myself!

If you do not intend to finish this fanfiction, could you just post a few lines summarizing what was going to happen? Style "Edward activated the cylinder and sent back Neville and Harry in exchange for Al and Draco.

For those who, like me, often remain attached to a fiction (I swear, when I read an abandoned fiction I often remain a few weeks to imagine sequels when I have a free time, lying in my bed, on the sofa .. .)

It would be great to have an answer, either positive or negative :)

Thank you in advance!
(And sorry for my desolate English.I'd like to have this potion that Hermione gives to Edward ... * sigh *)
ShaiGar chapter 12 . 1/3/2017
What, Ed didn't rip out Malfoys spine? Damnit.
medjai73 chapter 24 . 10/14/2016
nice story! how are you going to continue it?
IdioticLaptopUser chapter 24 . 9/30/2016
Damnit, I wish you updaTe, this is amazing
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
"It's just that we aren't looking forward to seeing our teacher again." (McGonagall, I have no doubt.)
"I completely understand." (Izumi, naturally.)

Best lines of this chapter.

On to the next chapter.
chickens chapter 24 . 5/10/2016
NOOOO! There's no more?! But this is so good! It's by far the best Harry Potter/FMA crossover I've read, and one of the best FMA fics in general. Sigh. Well, I'm glad to have read it. Even if it's not finished, it really is great!
Pagemaster96 chapter 24 . 4/18/2016
Amazing story so far, looking forward to the next update, if it ever happens. You've got a lot of skill at writing, punctuation, grammar, and spelling are all amazingly well done, your details are good but not so in depth as to be meticulous (probably not the right word, but it's not a chore to read through descriptions) and most importantly of all (in my opinion) your characters are consistent throughout the story as far as behavior.

I've read stories where characters seem to fundamentally change from how they are originally set up and that really irritates me. So kudos to you on avoiding that.