Reviews for Light and Fantasy
Hachi-chan 2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Lindoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 3
may96 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
accidental deletion?
I really like all of these little stories, I don't know if I could pick a favorite.
KCRose17 chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
This would have made a better opening to a story that would take chapters to write. I do like it and being bored isn't so bad because of that. I get a lot of ideas when I am bored at night and trying to go to sleep. So thank you for posting this part of a story up for us all to read.
KCRose17 chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Love the ribbon part that you put in this one. And Leon was just like I would think him to be in a moment like that. So all in all very cool of you to write this story and then post it up.
KCRose17 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Wow now where did this story come from? LOL I can't help it because it seem just like the way someone would acted if they did drink that stuff.
KCRose17 chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
What a sad and happy story. Don't know what else to say outside of that.
KCRose17 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Other good story done by you. Love this one because it is very sad but has a nice happy ending that isn't over the top. It really takes on what they are like and how someone would acted if something like this really did happen. Thank you for posting this story as well as the others so far. I am going to keep enjoying reading the other story that you have posted.
KCRose17 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Love it just love it. Done just in the right way for a lovly little love/sex story. I am happy to see you keep going on it too. Thank you.
KCRose17 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Leon is off from the kissing on down. It would have been more him to dance around it for a little bit and then kiss her in a split moments time when she would fall off something or do thing that could get her killed. I am just say is all but other then that it is nice story and you had a really good flow though most of it.
YueLilianPotter chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
sounds really great

please keep it going
SanctumAsylum chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Well, I'm more than a little late, but nonetheless it was fluffy romantic goodness. I love reading the takes on that almost-kiss though. Guess I can say this review is more of a people-are-still-out-there-reading-it announcement. ;) I'm going to go read more of yours, so don't be surprised on more reviews from this crazy flake.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I know my review is 4 years too late. I just wanna say this story rocks!
AubreyLoveWonKyu chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
i wish this happen in the series...

nice going. :)
DarkGuardian96 chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
Aw. I wish you would make a another chapter for this one. It both funny and captivating. Oh well. Brilliant story by the way.