Reviews for Child Snatcher
Nightwing Lady chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
This was amazing! Extremely well written and contained a perfect amount of father/son scenes that I had been craving for!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Haha, Jim Gordon moment!
Strawberry Batwolf chapter 9 . 9/6/2013
"Like I said...What are fathers for?" Batman replied.
Best Line ever! Always love the Father/Son style of Batman and Nightwing makes for a really good story then just having them act as partners.
Loved the storyline very good.
ZeldaIsis chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Wow, just...wow.
mixxi chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
wow amazing :D :D :D

is there something like this in the comics? becuase i would just have to read it XD

damn i wanna reread the complete nightwing comics now XD (again XD)

great story really":P
Ne'ith5 chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
I read the story in one sitting when I rediscovered it. It was suspenseful the characters were fully realized and the situations and circumstances keep me on the edge of my monitor. The villians were sick and seemingly possesed with an evil spirit called greed and lack of self control.

Robin was as usual a great detective dispite his own demons and The Batman for once came through for Dick when he needed him as a father. Great story!
AYMK00 chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Aw; that was just magical the way Bruce connected with Dick throughout the story. You really made clear how strong of a relationship theirs was, and I found it perfect for the circumstances.

The tension from past events really built up from the first chapter, and I felt so anxious about Dick re-visiting the two brothers. When I first realized the boys all resembled Dick when he was younger I thought 'oh God, how creepy,' and then read having an understanding of where everything was going to lead up to. I had to admit, I was expecting for one of the brothers to suddenly go 'hey!' and notice that an officer in Bludhaven resembled their precious Dicky (or at least what he would have looked like after all those years), but you didn't do that, so I kept reading -literally- on the edge of my seat. When are they going to realize Dicky's all grown up now? When will they realize he's much more attactive now than when he was a child? Why children, you bastards! Don't touch them! These thoughts and exclamations were all that clouded my mind while I read the story, and I realized I was just too absorbed with everything that it felt like I was watching a child-predator special of CSI. I always winced at the graphic depictions of abuse and body mutilation, and the fear from the children felt so real. I was quite terrified of the two brothers as much as I was disgusted! Such a disgusting crime, really.

The story became something I could use to re-affirm my thoughts of Bruce's relationship with Dick, and I felt happy knowing how much similarity we share in regards to how we view the bond between the two. I thought their relationship was really explored in this story, and that protective air Bruce held onto was reassuring when Dick's thoughts felt too overwhelming. I think I must be a masochist especially for Dicky though, because I honestly 'woot'-ed when a certain author described a chained up and majority-naked Richard Grayson about to be molested by two psychotic men. I have no shame apparently.

Anyway; Loooovely story! Really! I dreaded the thought of finishing such a story full of suspense, but it eventually came the time to finish up all the chapters, and so here I am!

I haven't actually read when this was uploaded, so I'm guessing I'm a few years late? Maybe? Perhaps? Regardless though, I hope you're doing well, and I hope you know that even now your story draws people in. I'll be sure to share this with others C:

Ayu
Artie-Krap chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
That was awesome!
nrstrenth chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
this was a great story, interesting, risky and shocking. I really enjoyed this story.
Gentle Kit chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
Very good fic. Deserves more recognition than it has. Intricate plot, real-life issues, good characterization, clear writing, and narrative focuses on more than one character. Very nice. :)
WindStar chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
An excellent story. :))
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is ABSOLUTELY bloody FANTASTIC! Its perfect. If I didn't know any better (which i dont but lets just say i do so there's no offense) i'd say you 'borrowed' a real case and went off of that because it was all so very realistic..if this were to happen...with vigilantes and the like it would happen just like this.

You tell it very well, characters are well depicted, some of the techno-jargon that while i dont always understand 'makes sense', you know? And the hypnosis and psychology involved really is interesting...first time i read this i had to find out if such session really occured that way or if you were making it up.

Yes I did say 1st time...this is like 5th? maybe? so sue me..._

The bit with Sable and Bats is well funny as is Dick's comment on Alfred when Bruce gets his own back.

The best bits though was the silent and unsilent interplay between Bruce and Dick...words alone can't describe how much i enjoyed every second of that or how many different emotions were created just from those reads...each time lol!

And the rawness of Dick's need for help, especially before Bruce arrived was really something...as you've probably noticed my articulation isnt brilliant but i'm sure u get the idea ;)

Also when Dick was in his trance the way he missed saying things like 'superman' or the 'batmobile' was unusual...is that to say that because he's so used to keeping secrets that his instinct keeps them quiet...only that one time with the Joker does he appear to slip?

Of course the Gunthers were a work too, classic example of the abused turning into the abusers i suppose but even knowing that some of those scenes really made one feel sorry for such sorts in th long run. Their interaction at the end was particularly chilling, Mikey became mommy and daddy and turning on his bro, who didnt seem quite as bad was ironic. But lovely done. As was Billy's fear of Batman...

WEll there were other amusing parts, and allof it was pretty cool and very well written..the only thing is that its a very long read all in one chapter, especially since you already appear to have it chaptered...just curious on that? Is it because in Bludhaven group its all one chpter? (Then again is it? m I can't remember)

Loved it...*_*
The BatThing chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Ah-ha, your fanfiction will always amaze me. Ever since I was younger, I've been a fan. I'm glad to re-dsicover a bunch of these, and open up some new ones. You get Dick and Bruce at a level where it's not awkward, where it's not un-real, but just right.

Kudos, you're still the best.
snipsa chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Another WOW one. This is definitely one of the best fics on this site. It was both harrowing and brilliant. The more mature and, if you want, "gruesome" scenes were done in such a brilliant style it didn't leave any bitter taste after reading it. You did this piece with such a mature style, but still nothing that people who watch television and know that this stuff actually happens can't handle. It did have me in tears in parts, again something that happens often. Your characterizations were spot on, Dicks relcutancy to let Bruce into those most hidden parts of his soul. I hope that someday you write another fic of Dick as a cop, I like the way that you have developed his interactions with both Winters and MacCauley.

Again, one of the best written fics, great emotional fic, hope to read more of your stuff soon...
Red Blaze 16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Awesome! This has to be one of the best stories I've read in a long time. Will there be a sequel?