Reviews for Angel Kisses
DarkraiMephiles chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
SO. CUTE! I loved how you finally made the two celestial digimon take off their helmets, but other than that i loved it.
WATSITTUYU chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I'm sorry but that was TERRIBLE. TK and Kari are both eight years old you perv! BLEEEEEEUGH!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
YUCK! Thank goodness Takari NEVER happened! Their Crests were given up so te ultimate forms were lost. So Angewomon should NEVER appear again! A whole horde of students would NOT part just because Tk and slutty Kari THINK they can dance well! And when they're that age, Davis is also part of the Digidestined, so BACK OFF! Takari NEVER HAPPENED! Gatomon IS evil and I wish that her being a part of Myotismon's minions could've been brought up as Ken always felt guilty about being the Digimon Emperor. He was controlled. Gatomon wasn't. She chose to join Myotismon the nasty little bitch!
guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i luv it
crestoflight3 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
So sweet! Great job!
RosesOfTruth chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Great.
Gryphon's wing chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Yuck! Firstly, Gatomon knows nothing about Etemon! She and her silly human weren't there until Myotismon, so they were NOT original Digidestined. They just think they are.

Secondly TK and Kari are not a King and Queen and no one would part for those silly children to dance together. Everyone would be havimng fun, not just those stupid idiots.

Thirdly they are not special people. TK and Kari are pathetic and people like you are also pathetic to put them like this. Tai and Sora have a closer bond than those silly children. Plus there are many girls that are much much prettier than plain old Kari Kamiya. She in NOTHING SPECIAL and I wish stupid morons like you didn't exist.

To sum it up, this story was pathetic!
digimontklover chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
cute! i love tk and kari! i also loved how you incorporated the digimon
Ex-Shark-Virtue-005 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was really cute. I liked the kiss between Angemon and Angewomon. Excelent job.

K.F.1
scarletcray chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
i love the angemon, angewomon part...
Oreo-chan93 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
so swet _
imasprtsgrl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Is there a sequel? and I LOVE THIS FIC!
Terriermon lover chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Interesting... Very, interesting... I totally loved it though! _ To bad no actual PEOPLE could actually feel that way though... now a days, everyone you meet is a jerk! :( Take it from me... i should know, not to many people like me...
Desert Enchantress chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Wow. However, aren't Matt and Sora and item in the Digimon series with Davis and that lot in? I never actually thought of Matt and Mimi as a couple. Odd, every one else does!
lil'gatomon chapter 1 . 11/13/2001