Reviews for Footprints
Wattestaebchen chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I love this. I read it before, but didn' find it uptill now. I love the poem...

Nance chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Thank you.
LeighJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Great job on your story! There is actually another story called 'Footprints' based on this same poem on the website that was posted several years ago. It makes me cry every time too. :~) I love this poem and think it was a perfect one for a Face story.
macpw2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
Hey man awesome job. There isn't enough stuff like this on and I have to give you credit for writing this Christian Fic. Keep on Praising God through you writing!

smithcrafter chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Hey, don't EVER apologize for writing something from a Christian point of view! More of us need to be doing it. That's a fantastic poem, and it's so very true. And yes, sometimes there are some "extra" footprints besides ours in the sand, and sometimes, even when Christ has to carry us, he lets us know that our HUMAN friends care, too.
Terri chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This story had me in tears. "Footprints" is my favorite Christian poem, and I never associated it with the A-Team. :-D However, you pulled it off. And it does fit with the Face character, since I always thought that underneath it all, he is still a practicing Christian.

Good Job. I hope that you continue to write.