Reviews for Domination
SuperAndroid15 chapter 21 . 3/13
I read this story a real long time ago, and I have to say that really like it, but I was wondering. Does Trunks really feel sorry after all he caused? Also, this story tells the truth that some people go through, not the mafia stuff, but the pain suffering trauma. I was rally hoping that you make a sequel to Domination, its a really good story.
Xj9 chapter 21 . 3/2
Very interesting chapter. Even though it's a bit long, I could NOT stop reading. xD Very good job.
I have to admit, I'm a bit glad that Goten attacked Trunks cause man I don't like him in this story . Also, I hope that Raven and Goten will stay together, at least as verrry good friends. I ship it

I wonder what will happen when Goten moves into the group home. I hope he will do okay.. Only one way to find out. Update soon!
WTH this story just took a big turn lol. I actually like the change you got going here, because it speeds up the story and we can see everything more closely as it goes.
I'm not shock that Goten gets his problem from Chi Chi, she were a but case. And Goten never had a real relationship with zoomie? He probably gave him that name too. But I'm confused on what's real in the story or not. Were Goten the night crawler or is that in his mind? So Dillon weren't in the mafia?
Good update
Tatii Cx chapter 21 . 2/24
Oh, God, I loved this.
A2463 chapter 21 . 2/24
that's good for goten, freedom!

love it! really love it! please continue!
xRinneandSharinx chapter 21 . 2/23
i'm so glad you updated this chapter was brilliant worth the wait! :) the the conversation with Gohan and Goten nice way of increasing some tension i can't wait to see what happens in the group home and Goten's eventual release to see what he'll do first :)
guest chapter 21 . 2/23
Thank you for updating Great chapter I think trunks should fight for goten
This is so much like my life... Minus the awesome powers...
guest chapter 20 . 2/8
Will this story be updated
guest chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
I raven going to die i hope you continue this story
Drunken Assassin chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
Will Dillon come back? I really liked him. :(
MannMann18 chapter 9 . 10/22/2013
I love October 9th's entry it's so funny but sad and it gets me thinking about everything
Stardust3428 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OK, I have been following this story since the beging, and let me just say this is my favorite fanfiction ever!
You were the fanfic writer who inspired me to make an account, and start writing my own yaoi (even though im not really that good of a writer yet )
I can never thank you enough cause you were the one person who got me into the web-sight Fanfiction. And i was just think if maybe you had the time could you private message me back, just to make sure I know your alive, and might be updating soon?! I love all of your stories! Thank You so Much!
guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013