Reviews for Domination
SliverStars chapter 22 . 6/19
This is the most intense DBZ fic i ever read..and i love it so much...Goten is really amazing in this story...Please update this..I must know what happen!
THIS STORY IS PERFECT FOR ALL OF THE GAY/BI PEOPLE! v
.:SliverStars:.
It's 2016 now where's the last chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat!
hetalifan1108 chapter 1 . 3/20
I remember reading this when I was in 5th grade. I would always look forward to read a new chapter evert I me I got home from school. I love this fic so much. It's been 3 years I found the story again. Gonna re-read it.
Jase1223 chapter 22 . 1/2
Your story put a show hole in my heart.
YOU DID THIS TO MEEEE!?...
TrunksxOoc chapter 22 . 7/22/2015
Love this story! When I start to believe that Fanfics are just becoming more and more boring and repetitive; I come back to this unique and OG Fanfic. :) AMAZING WRITER, takes talent to create such an incredible Fanfic that even throughout the years is phenomenal.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
It's sad we might never see the end to this story. So well written, insanely good plot twists (see what I did there) and amazing character development. Hopefully we'll all get to read the final chapter of this one day.

If you do see this Android22, keep writing, you have a gift not many can say they have; the gift of storytelling.

"Never forget what you have done here. Here, you wrote your own story, one that will outlast all of us and maybe even survive forever. You've left your mark, and in the end, that's what will matter."

-Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
Flaming Flamingo of Faggotry chapter 22 . 9/16/2014
Its sad seeing a wonderful story end but least it will have an ending, It was a wonderful story I loved all the horrible horrible stuff; the blood, the gore, the tears, the sweat, all of which you did magnificently, and with an a less popular character. It was a wonderful read that touch on many different ideas that aren't that popular. So thanks for writing this entire story. Can't wait to see how it all goes down.
Fluffy Dream chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
It has been an honor to be able to read such a beautiful story! Thank you! :)
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
I see well dude you did great on this and I have to say you're not too shabby. :P This story is different from all the rest and to be honest I give it an B and trust me that is quite good from me I'm not easily impressed by fan fictions of my favorite anime. I look forward into reading more of your work.

- Sorrow
Hunter Shaddix chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
This is the most beautiful story ever, i am 14 years old and would check back every day for another chapter but i am happy for you since this has made you a better writer, but i am also sad that there will not be any other chapters for domination. Thank you for this wonderful story
guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
It's really sad that this story will end but if you can after the ending could there be at least a epilogue of the ending thank you for giving us this amazing story
The Sorrowful Deity chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
I find it touching that your returning to where it pretty much all started for you and giving it its final rights i cannot wait for the final chapter to domination and i cannot wait for your future works of literature in the fanfiction universe _
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
I really enjoy this story. zoomie seems like a sweet kid with the tendency to be nice and energetic. Also I feel really bad for Gotten I had friend who was the lamens term 'gay' or 'queer' and 'homo' I just hope Gotten won't let their rude comments get to him. all in all you should be an author.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
good thing i decided to take Italian this year
braveryisme chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
Wait whaa... I'm confused with the whole zoomie thing. I thought they loved each other I'm confuuusssed...