Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
sophiahardy411 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
So cute! I love how in-character Cartman and Wendy are!
mollrat chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
such a cute fic! and I'm glad wendy and cartman still insult each other even after they admit they like each other. It wouldn't be them without it. Thanks for the story!
Animation Master chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
BEST FANFIC EVER... 10/10! ITS JUST PERFECT!
popdiva24 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Loved it! All the character's personalities were true to the show and you pegged Eric Cartman to a T especially. Great job! My favorite part was the ending though. I could totally picture this happening. Bravo! :D
adelineadrenaline chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
That was by far the best south park fic I've read in some time. The pairings were great.
Enigma-knight chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
HaHa!

I absolutely love the story w

It's so funny and sweet and i like the whole love-hate relationship going :D

Good story!
Akiko Fujishima chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
This story's so good- He he :3

They're meant for each other ever since that debate thingy...

I liked it a lot and the Style detail was much appreciated.

Ciao!

Akiko Fujishima
ladykaylee chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Well done :)
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Lol at Kenny! "One hundred bucks, mother fucker! One hundred bucks!" I think that made my day...that and this story just made me let out a massive AW at the end...I want a Cartman...but at the same time I think it would be horrible. Jesus Cartman's right women have indecisive I love this!
Marie of Romania chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
This story is plainly and fantastically wonderful! One of the very best South Park fics I've ever read!

Your characterization is spot on and your writing style is awe-inspiring!

So funny and great, I really can't stop smiling and giggling. My roomates probably think I'm insane.

Loved it!

~RG~
Georgina of Dragons chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Cartman actually fell in love?. So sweet, and yet so strange.
EndlessArmageddon3423 chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
I love YOU. This story is wonderful , I'm sorry but words can't express how I feel about this story and this pairing.
Fiabe chapter 3 . 3/29/2008
This story was just amazing! Please, you HAVE to make more Cartman/Wendy stories! You're so great at them and there really isn't enough around!
Teegan chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
haha I loved it ]]
basil sunshine chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Oh shit. To tell you the truth ths has to be the best fanfic I've read. I was smiling the whole time.