Reviews for The Choice
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 8/24
Snape never took the time to understand Harry, so I can see where he would be at a dilema for a bit.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
No, in those words, it's not a difficult choice at all. Well written!
Prof. Minerva Mc chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I like this chapter and would't mind to read more. If you ever have time please write more
KaiPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I like how this was all from Snape's POV.

*smiles* I also love how the kidnapped girls were so easily able to help turn things around during the fighting.

-Kai
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
No, I imagine that it wouldn't be a tough choice at all. Harry is good that way.

Nicely done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I would really love to see the rest of this story. Deadly Luna, Warder Hermione, Healer Susan, Bad-Ass Harry, Ally Snape? Hells yeah!
It's a brilliant vignette, a taste of a story. Not a brilliant one-shot as it feels like a condensed portion of a larger story, but many points either way.
If you ever decided to expand on this, I would squee.

love,
Lio
aalens chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Lovely little ficlet!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Good choice. I half-expected Snape's irrational hatred for Harry to mess everything up.
riverrat chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
It's a no-brainer, Severus. It is way past time to let go of Albus and his meddling and start a new life.
Great little story. Nice work.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
And I think that Severus would make the right one. Dumbles had crapped on him way too many times.
superchargedfreakyahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Love it! Though I do wish it was longer. *sigh* Oh well! I like how you put it in Snapes perspective, that he looked back and saw just what Albus had done to him. You didn't go into too much detail, or dwelve too far into the past, just the most immediate things. Harry saved him without asking for anything, he didn't even hesitate. Albus on the other hand "sort of" saved him from his screw up, but in return he asked him to be his spy. Forcing Severus to put on a mask concerning his entire life, every one of his actions. Stress, lies and more pain. Yes he knew that he was on the good side... but no one trusted him. Just how much good can you do if no one trusts you, when your every move is watched with suspicion? Sorry, got carried away. Liked your story.
slashslut chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
awesome. just ... really great. my only quibble is that i want more!
anon chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I've been reading over your stories and wanted to say tat so far I've loved them. *cough* also because the last sentence in this story should be split.

Severus Snape stared over the parapet absently rubbing his left forearm. It wasn't a difficult choice.

instead of

Severus Snape stared over the parapet absently rubbing his left forearm it wasn't a difficult choice.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
nice
Sanchan chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Yay...

I just love Snape, and I think you described his thoughts in a very canon way... I like it.

I would also like to know what came of it!

(I like stories, where Severus turns on Dumbledore to stand besides Harry, out of his own free will and decision.)

Bye