Reviews for Truth
Dooby chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wow. Surprised at how well you guessed Unohana's actual past. Although, I do now ship Demon Unohana x Demon Zaraki
Noitamina chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh my gosh! I loved this! I feel bad for Jyuushiro.
Ftkia chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Interesting
Dagon ng Likha chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
FAVE.
TidusFFX1997 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
very good the next story I believe should be story about how each character acts when people find this imformation so good work and keep it up
X59 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
pure gold.
Shaman Psyker chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
hahahaha
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Thing about Nemu: I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. :)
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was simply amazing and undoubtly hilarious. :D
Yudachi chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Loved that Ukitake ending.
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was very good, I didn't like the whole RetsuxAizen thing but that rest is alright.

P.S Byakuya's jealous!
Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I loved this story. I can't wait to read some of your other stuff. Its true that Retsu byside Yamamoto and Aizen is the most powerful captain that has/was at least by stats. I still don't understand why she would switch Hanatarou's stimulants with sleeping pills but whatever.

I like how you ended the story on a serious note when everthing else was so humorous. All and all this story was amazing which is pretty much all I've been saying. I hope your other stuff is as good as this.
Hanajima-san chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow. I think you single-handedly summed up every relationship in the Gotei 13 in one go. Massive kudos for that!

Also, you made me feel really, really bad for Hisagi. You also made me want to see each and every one of those things happen to him :D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »