Reviews for What Hurts the Most
CourtanayyyJayyy chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Gosh, I haven't been reviewing anything for a while. I've been so lazy with this.

This is so good! It's great!
Magical Meerkat chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
I am a Duckie? Anyway, wow, excellent. Loved it!
irony882 chapter 3 . 8/14/2007
“Promise?” Thunder crashed again as lightning seared the blackened clouds, the dark atmosphere around them tightening their grip on each other.

“Promise.”

That last part was so BEAUTIFULLY written! I really like the image of Booth and Brennan kissing in the rain, as lighting crashes in the distance.

This was a wonderful story. You've done such a great job of capturing the characters' emotions, Angela's included. Excellent job!
Caramelchan chapter 3 . 4/26/2007
Well! If you're offering chocolate-covered-Booths...
muppetmadness chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
And what have we learnt from this?

Never bet against Zach...he'll always win. He's a genius.
Charlie Winchester chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Incorrigable idiot.

Hah! I love it. :)
mandy-bear chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
I've read this fic several times - and each time I enjoy it. Thanks so much !
DeamonFruba chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Whoa, girl. This is definately one of my top favorites. It was so...I dunno, passionate. And I loved the song clips at the endings.

You are GREAT!
mendenbar chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
Well, I have now gone down the entire list of your Bones related stories and read them all in an orgy of delight. Sorry I didn't stop to review each and every chapter of each one, but hey, I was engrossed and couldn't come up with a place to stop. So, quit whining about reviews and write more!
angelfan86 chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
How sweet. Awesome. I knew she'd come back. Booth needs her. Furbies are evil and the button did to bite me! *winks*
artigiano chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
definately continue.
asteristar chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Great ending, great chapter, great story. Loved it. :D
ScriptChick chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
That was the best "Bones" fanfic I've ever read. You are a very a gifted and eloquent writer. Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Jesse Falling chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Cho...chocolate covered Booths? Well, I must say that got me motivated to review. And, of course, the WONDERFULNESS ofthis story. Truely emotional-controlling, heart-wrenching and marvelous. You've got it all. And...was the chocolate Booth thing a promise or am untruthful bribe? It was a bribe, wasn't it? I knew it. Oh well, great story anyway, I very much so enjoyed reading it.
AJeff chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
Great job! Hope you write more!