Reviews for Mother
...wow
greg Davis chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
sweet work of brilliance
constentien9000 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
this is a sad dtory will there be another chapter to it?
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Aww, that's saad. :'(
007Nightfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
depressing man, but good.
Azael chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
This story is so moving; you've put in just the right amount of angst and drama to create something worth remembering.
Teioh chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Wait... Did she die of a heart attack.. or... Something more.. Angst-ish? No real implication of natural death...

But very spiffy.
oathk33p3r chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
...

you have a beautiful way of writing.

THAT WAS SO FREAKING SAD! OMG! ARGH! 27 year old ash...his mom died so youngg! *bawls* gosh, i love your pokemon one shots..they're so awesome.

keep writing! ]
TJ Robinson chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Once again, your writing talent greatly impresses me. Outstanding story!

Usually when writers write angst, it comes off as melodramatic with way too much pain and misery in one story. In your story, though, you have the just right amount of drama and angst to set something off in the reader and get the message across. (Poor Delia...)

I do have one question: Why is Ash so irritable? Is it his injury, or something else? I'm assuming it’s the injury, but there was very little implication that his injury was putting him a lousy mood, besides when he “uncomfortably shifted” in the beginning.

You made Professor Oak die... man, my favorite character always dies! (It’s all right; the story was so good I didn’t even mind.)

As always, keep it up.
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Oh, such a sad story. Hmm... I wonder what inspired you to write sch a sad, touchy story. It's veyr believable story and people can really put the story and connect it to thier lives and teach them something.

Anyways, a wonderful story... I would say you should add more description but this isn't one you'll need a lot. I love the emotion that you use for this story.

It was wonderful. make a new story. I loved it! :D :)
Pete the Rock chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Touching story. Delia died of a heart attack, and poor Ash wasn't aware until his return.