Reviews for Stand Back Up
Titan5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Good insights into Ronon's former life - very scary! No wonder he's prone to shoot first and ask questions later. I loved his short analysis of the Atlantis people and their comments on his writing.
LaughingPig chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Reading Ronon's history, making this therapeutic trek with him, has made me want to clasp him to my breast and comfort him! Sadly, it would cause him to invest in more writing to get over my attentions. Great content. I was able to see this so easily.
SireesAnwar chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
This is an awesome story! It completely sounded like it was from Ronon's pov... great job!
Jedi40 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
What a wonderful fic ga.

You did a wonderful job giving a voice to Ronon in this way, and we learn so much about what happened to him before he came to Atlantis.

I can't wait to read your next fic.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Okay that was excellent. Can't believe no-one has thought to write Ronon's story before. Your writing is descriptive and absorbing and the story is very believable. You have really captured Ronon's voice and his character. FAb fic.
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Excellent story! The writers of SGA couldn't have done a better job explaining how Ronon got where he is.
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Interesting backstory for Ronon! And I liked the vehicle you used to tell the story. Of course Beckett and Heightmeyer would want him to tell of his experiences. The other characters' reactions to Heightmeyer were rather amusing. :-)