Reviews for Ricochet
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
cute ! i really thought it whould have an end to the smething wicked flashbacks so i'm glad you did it ...and you did it well
CRIMS0N HAZE chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Too, too cute, and very well written
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
You did the younger boys perfectly. And isn't little Sammy the cutest! The torment post 'something wicked' that has plagued young Dean was perfectly acted on in this great one off - just wished it had been longer...! Great stuff.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Aw. SO cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
JustGray chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Very well written. Can't believe I'd missed this little snippet. I love the thoughts and emotions that are so inherently there-implied-but not overtly stated. My one counter to the story would be the ending. It might have been just me but it felt abrupt, like I was reading the middle and ran into a brick wall...Wiley Coyote painting rocks to look like open space and I run right into them. Regardless, well done, and thank you for sharing.
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I've not seen Supernatural but I like how you write so I read this. And it's very good. You reached into Dean and pulled out his fears and it shows his brotherly concern for Sammy in a true vein.
Silverwolf 2006 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
i like your story lpease write more thank you keep up the good work
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Very well done. Sweet Dean, all worried about his Dad's opinion of him, and worried Sam'll get hurt. Just a really good, heartwarming read. Thank you.
Jayme chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Very good.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Oh I love this story! And the intimation that Dean has gifts too (one of my own pet theories as well LOL). Favorite part?

"Sam!" Dean says sharply, and his brother stops short in the middle of the parking lot. Dean walks fast to catch up. "You can't run ahead like that."

Sammy nods.

"It's my job to look after you. Wait for me. Don't make my job harder."

Somewhere in the back of his head Dean knows it's not fair to yell at Sammy. He's just a little kid, and Dean's screw up is Dean's screw up. So he softens his tone. "Help me look after you. Help me do my job. Okay?"

~

Keep us the good work :)
Phx chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Very nicely done story!

Phoenix
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
*watery smile*

*gurgle*

I just adore this! Very emotional, very deep and insightful. You've melted me.

Great job,

emily
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
aww that's sweet. Cute one shot, good job