Reviews for The Sweetest Thing
Toran of Raysed chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Well, I read all three(don't what took me so long getting to them) and realy enjoyed it. Don't like BBT or RobRae, but you wrote both so well that I thought theywerre just incredible. Though you were right, Rob & Rae did seem a little OOC, but oh well, artistic license and all.

Enjoy the rest of your little collage of oneshots cuz I know I will,

-ToR
Belladonna Kyle chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Dude! You're so right, Robin is really stupid! As for the whole BB/T one,i thought it was good how BB kinda left her all alone, seeing as it's usually the the other way around, it was a good contrast. I didn't read the Rae/Rob one, because i depise that pairing almost as much as Star/BB. Ew. Why canRob/Rae shippers see that their relationship is more of a sibling one. You are right though on the whole "Starfire has no subtley whatsoever" thing. Everytime i watch "Betrothed" or "Sisters" or "Date With Destiny" i'm like pratically yelling at my computer screen "Get together already you stupid gits!". Cyborg should get some
realfanficts chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Well, I think you did just fine with this little story! Good job.
realfanficts chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Seriously, you've seen this situatiuon happen before? Anyway, it was still a nice one-shot, even if I'm a Rob/Star fan myself.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 3 . 6/12/2006
...aw...that was ADORABLE. I love this song! It really does fit Star's perdicament perfectly. Keep up the good work!
ravenslair chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Hi, I read this chapter because I am a Rob/Rae fan, and I think you did a nice job writing this even if you hate the pairing. Thanks...Gerry
Sasscreech chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
Hehehe, I liked your final author's note. It was awesome, as always.
LadyNightWriter chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
ooh. I was thinking of doing a R/S story based on this song! But the bb/t way is good. God, I do love this song. Its good, do more!
Egglette chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
You know, it takes a lot of writing ability to pull off a pairing you don't ship, necessarily. My hats off to you, definitely.

I'm gonna try and suck it in and read this, because all your writing is so good.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow...this was really good. I don't even like BB/Terra...i'm a hardcore BB/Raven fan, but I actually enjoyed this. It's such an interesting way of looking at the two of them, yet it really fits their personalities. Loved the dialogue, and yeah...depressing as heck at the end. Anyway, keep up the good work, I can't wait till the next chapter!
realfanficts chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
That is the sweetest thing I've ever read! And before you ask, I am NOT crying-I just got a little dust in my eye!

P.S. I think you're right to avoid becoming biased. Personally, I'm a BB/Rae shipper too, but that doesn't mean I hate Terra. If you want a thorough explanation on WHY I don't, it's explained in my profile.