Reviews for Said and Done
MollybyGolly chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
ohh...sad... :(
Sammy chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Good Job though it sad, was about to cry. I HOPE jon lives i dont want the boys to go througn the pain. I am talking about the show. Overall i liked it!
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Oh goodness...this made me cry. Devil's Trap killed me in more ways than one...I cannot wait until September! I love this idea though...lately I've been thinking about how Sam will blame himself if John doesn't make it...oh gosh...I would really love to see this continued, it's a great story.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Excellent follow up. Very believable.
friendly chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
That was really good. I think you should keep it going. Make it a story. I really liked it.

Shauna
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Oh how I want to see Sam and Dean alive and in the hospital. I want to SEE your version of events. I think you two have hit the nail on the head with this. At least I hope you have! Good job as this a oneshot, or will you be updating? Thanks, I really enjoyed your version.
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Yaih another story you two wrote me happy but you guys made me cry good job love thee story grite another one soon please
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Absoluely, heartbreakingly brilliant. That's about it really. I completely loved it, even if I have to go and have a little cry now. :-)
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
As I read this piece the quality of the writing just drew me in deeper and deeper, and then when I noticed who the actual authors were I knew why. As the season finale left me literally with my jaw clanking to the ground I needed something to fill the gap and this excellent post finale piece has done that perfectly. The relationship between Sam & Dean remains as ever the most important thing in the Supernatural universe and as Dean reflected on how his brother would cope on waking from his coma with all that had happened you reminded me just how emphatic Dean can be at times. Sam's world is in shreds, filled with 'what if' and 'should have' and the only thing that will stop his inner spiral of self-destruction will be Dean. Thank you both for a great read & heres hoping for more from you both soon.

Roz.

P.s. Faye - tell me if I'm wrong but was it your piece of penship that managed to kill off Bad Dad John Winchester...!
Isobel Swan chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Good.
stealthyone chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I liked this very much! Very poignant. I really felt for poor Dean here.
carocali chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I was hoping for some kind of tag from you two! This is so emotional and delicious! Sam's guilt drives him, and now he has it threefold. Dean was just amazing in your descriptions. The pain in the writing is so telling, although knowing you two, I expected that Sam would die. :D

Great work! Glad to see this collaboration hasn't ended!

:D

Caroline
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
To put it simply - this was good. It was a great choice to do it from Dean's pov, because this moment in the show was very much about him. Loved the way you handled it! Also checked out your bio, and I think combining your efforts has had a big payoff. I will be sure to keep reading your work - I am a Limp Sam fan/writer myself, and hating John isn't a terrible idea either!

-Kate

PS- my hope is that when we return to the car wreck at the start of season 2, Sam is missing from the vehicle.