Reviews for Hollywood Happenings
here.knows.not chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
lol that was hillarios i want going to save the story but the hole twister thing got me lol its hillarious
just-nikki chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Joe. He's NOT gay.

Because he's too hot, remember? :) Me and my logic. We're buddies.

You told me not the read the other chapters, so I didn't, but then this didn't really make any sense at all, so I might have to do that now.

Oh, and Lucas can be as gay as you want him to be. That I support.
Bribra chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
OMG! I love this story! You have got to continue! I want to see what happens!
sabby56 chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
would u plz update this story!
Patience.Virtue.Is chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Only TWO? Dang.

Well I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!

lovelove

Amanda
daisy617 chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
awesome chapter! I love the lackson parts! so adorable- twister. aww. cute. haha. and all of it rocked. fantastic job! update soon!
Petite Madame des Chats chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Well, since you asked so nicely for a review, I thought that I probably should. Anyway, I'd say that this is probably the best chapter yet. I'm loving the character interactions, particularly Lilly and Jackson, I think they were the stars of this chapter, because the whole spinning-thing, was so clever. It was really cute and so perfectly in-character.

Although, just be careful when you're writing sections where characters come and go. I can see where you have gone over and over this, 'cause it's clear that you can follow where the characters are going, but I can't follow who is doing what.

And there's only two more chapters! I don't know whether to be happy to see the end or sad! Anyway, looking forward to the next chappie!
Fenroar Greyfront chapter 5 . 3/19/2008
Haha! I got around to reviewing. Woo! It's me blaze. This is my FF account :D Thanks for the special mention by the way. Makes me feel oh so speh-shee-al :D I'm glad the nudge worked :D

This chapter. Hmm. It seemed saturated with more Lackson fluff than Moliver, and to be honest, I'm usually in it for the Moliver... never been a huge Lacksoneer. I can see that Lackson stole the spotlight for this chapter, but I guess that's okay overall because this is both a LxJ, MxO story.

WRITE MORE MOLIVER. I'm not being mean, but this did not satisfy my thirst for Moliver love at all. The scenarios where Miley and Oliver were were just filled with the gay celebs gawking at "Kyle". lol. Need some cute Moliverness... you totally owe us a heaping helping of that in the next couple of chapters.

Otherwise, you know it's well written, no grammatical errors... don't need to worry about that when it comes to your work, because that's clearly where you shine :D

Again... probably would've enjoyed this chapter more if I was more of a Lackson fan, and wasn't aching for some Moliver lovin'. But I know you'll come through... the Moliverness in the other chapters is brilliant. Just sparse on the MxO love in this one.

So... update soon(er than last time! PLEASE)!

Btw... lol at Joe's gayness xD Can't believe you actually used it. That pretty much rocked :D
mimi chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Yes! you updated! It's a great story so far. Very nice. But I wish you'd finish the chapter with Moliver instead. but still great!
Newsiefreak172 chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Oh man. I love this. I don't really read HM fics all that much, but I saw that this was going to be J/L and I just had to. Plus, you're and awesome writer, so I figured it'd be good. Update soon, with lots of J/L fluff! :):)

Jordyn
AutonomousAnonymous chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Wow! It's finally up! That means chapter six we should expect by... what? August? Haha. Good chapter. Brilliantly written as usual, and you did balance the fluff between Lilly/Jackson and Miley/Oliver. So I did help somehow I guess? Glad to see giving you a hard time in the forums paid off.

Oh and I'm just clarifying- you do know that this is also 6656 or Mike from Moliverfans right? You used my FF account name and my real name too...

So yeah, great chapter, just annoyed at how long we'll have to wait.

Cheers
calliebee11 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Yay!
snickers3339 chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
The button isn't that oddly coloured. :P

Hee, great story.. Have I reviewed before? Not sure, but still, great story. :D Dang, no smileys here. I'd totally be using smileys. :P

Loved the Lackson/Moliver interaction. w00t! :D
gameplan7 chapter 4 . 2/5/2008
awesome story. keep writing.
Camila chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
L-o-v-e-d your fic:)

Please update soon...I can't wait for more Moliver fluffness (and Lackson too)