Reviews for envying and then not
AngelBaby5643 chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Can wait til you update love the chapters update soon!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
You have'ta, have'ta, have'ta, HAVE'TA write more and update as soon as possible! I love tis story and wants to read tis story to its end, even though I'll cry because it ended.

P.S., what you wrote on Chap. 3 was halarious, Hinata nearly smirking XD, Gaara nearly smiling XD, genious and purely original. :3
Suki65656 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Yoruichi-Yoshi12 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
M, Shino was out of character in my opinion. The chapter wasn't bad though.
kaotic312 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
I like the pairing of Shino and Ino a lot, and this story holds a lot of promise. It seems this last chapter kinda 'bogged' down a bit in the OOC'ness. I'll wait for the next chapter though!
kaotic312 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Interesting beginning, interesting couple ...
overlordofnobodies chapter 3 . 5/31/2007
I think it was cute and very funning. Long live ShinoxIno!
yinyanglover chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
don't worry. i won't clobber you!
richgirlfore chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
THat was cute and romantic, i've always love coupling ino and shino. they are meant for each other
Ox King chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Whoohoo, a Shino story. Nice pairing idea. Thanks for taking the time to write for us. I hope to be reading more about the awesome pairing. New chapter soon please, thanks.
KASINAMANEH chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
yeah! shinoxino 4eva! one shino that concerned about her? haha...i loved the story
KASINAMANEH chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
wow! really, i think our first chappies look alike (somehow) i'm so happy people are thinking this pairing is nice. good plot, i think you did better on arranging their personalities on the sotry than i did. what the hell, anyway, i'll read the next chapter.
thunder sister chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Yes, I can tell. That much is extremely obvious. I think you might want suggestions. Unfortunately, I don't have any.

Just kidding! I'm not that cruel. It's such a shame that such a good pairing is going to waste. How about we make things exciting... Like Shino finds Ino sobing behind an alley. Then he takes her out for a drink and stuff happens and Ino panics cause she THINKS she gained some pounds... Wait, did u even specify what age they were here? Whoa! Am missing something, or did you literally get this fanfic from scratch?
Athla chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
lol poor shino. update soon eh
Melpomene the Muse chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
xD Yay! Shino x Ino, one of my all-time favorite pairings ever!

This is very cute. There are a lot of spelling errors, though, so you might want to go through and edit more carefully before you upload the chapters.

I look forward to seeing the next chapter.