Reviews for The Return Trip
Link Fangirl01 chapter 13 . 2/17/2008
you are SO GOOD. And I read this in like...30 min. I be bad. (mission excepted? That's just sad) I will now fave it. -faves-
Sutoomu chapter 13 . 7/9/2006
A brilliant ending to a brilliant story and i liked the way youre sort of setting it up for the next fic. great job.

Sutoomu chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
Wow, its awesome. I am so sorry this review isn't sooner, but I went on a two week vacation, , which im not quite done with, and had no internet access. but now i checked my email and saw these and set them specifically to be read first. and i love this chapter. its a really great way to end it. one of those 'once his duty is done, hell go home' type things. once relena was safe he returned. the email thing is a nice touch. next chap!

Becky Yuy chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
which reminds me, thank you so much for dedicating a chapter to me, im so flattered that you used one of my ideas! ( does happy dance) i cant wait to see what you do next!
Becky Yuy chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
yay! another chapter! and you said that was the last one...shame on you for tricking us like that! unless of course, that was your hint of who's coming up next? if i remeber correctly, he liked to play pranks when it was dou's turn, so im guessing we'll see more of that? also, seeing as in other world's more than one person has already swithed, will whoever switch get help since they already know what's going on?
Becky Yuy chapter 12 . 7/5/2006
yay! you've finished! it was such a great story! i absolutely loved it! relena was very impressive! im glad you added that little twist in! and heero didn't die! yay! and maybe you could incorporate the fact that lowe and yuy could email eachother ( im so happy that lowe and yuy could still talk to each other! its so cute!)into your other story. im glad you've gotten over your writer's block! that's great! that means you could put the next story up! could you plz put the prolouge up soon! i cant wait to see who's next! is it quatre or trowa? it cant be wufie since you still need help writing his... can it plz be quatre? pretty plz? and dou's reaction was very funny! and heero's smiling and talking like a normal kid! yay! are we going to see more of dou's reaction in the next story?
Kami-Crimson chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
Of course she screams. I'm not even gonna pretend to se surprised. This was a short chapter, but hey, I know writers block sucks. It was a good chappie though, so I'm happy. Lovin' the story, looking forward to a new update!
Sutoomu chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
Another excellent chapter, name-buddy! It was up to par and better. I definitely love this one. and they met odin, awesome! this story is great! im suprised you dont have more reviewiers. you deserve more for this story. more more more. like a hundred or two hundred. anyhoo, wonderful, ill be waiting for the next chapter!

Becky Yuy chapter 11 . 6/14/2006
it's not wierd, i liked this chapter! it was interesting! whats going to happen know that odin knows?is trieze really dead? about the scream, im going to guess its relena, but but knowing you it could be someone else...anyway, plz update as soon as you can! (i hope you get rid of writers block as well)
Sutoomu chapter 10 . 6/9/2006
It was short, yah, but it was still fun. i hope the next ones coming soon, cause this wasnt a large enough dosage for me. i need more. im a fanfic druggie, make more!

Becky Yuy chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
oh hey, i just got an idea for what you could do for the other story you're writing! it could be the othe character of the other wolrd going to gundum wing world and having them have to clue whats going on! just a thought though...if you already have an idea then full speed ahead!
Becky Yuy chapter 10 . 6/9/2006
this is so cool! i love where this is going! it seems that odin has come to try to save the day, even though heero is already there (not that he could know of couse -.-') if odin is there, and heero is going to try to save relena befor they kill her, does that mean that odin is going to end up meeting up with heero? are thay going to see heero pull off those amazing stunts that heero is known for? is the other trieze still in the other trieze's head, or is he gone? if not are they gonna end up talking to each other, cuz if they are, what will happen if heero kills the other trieze, does that mean that in the other world, he will be dead too?plz update soon1 i cant wait till the next chapter!
Kami-Crimson chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
... I could hate you for that cliffy, but I'll let it go this time. But just this once, and only bc I love this story so far, I just hope you review soon, or I might not be so forgiving.
Sutoomu chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Ho, shit! That is a really suspenseful ending right there. It's very freaky...oh, god, now im gonna be thinkin about this fic until its updated and I see whats next. so, i guess ill just say this is awesome. keep it up and make more!

Auza-Isaka-Winner chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
*Everyone is laughing their heads off except for Auza*

Auza: wow, I like this, best story that I have read yet! please update A.S.A.P.!