Reviews for Nietzsche
Ty3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Wow. That was amazing. I love Nietzsche and you're right, he does ring of Supernatural if you think about it. But then again, he rings of everything, I think. I feel like Sam is about to end up with his own Tyler Durden like in Fight Club. Still, I really liked reading this fic and it made me really think about Supernatural in a new way. Plus, I loved the line about "I'd really be impressed by your insight if I didn't know you got that from a Boston song." That was classic. Thanks for sharing this.
Swasti chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
very nice! I'm quite a fan of Nietzsche myself and you've worked wonders with him!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Sad, sad, sad Sammy :( Nice rythym. Favorites? I had a bunch you good writer you:

"Yeah," he said forcefully, "Yeah it is. Because every little thing we do means something to someone, and that someone means something to someone else."

~

Dean would tell him stories about what their mother was like when she was aliveā€”all off-key songs and rich laughs and flowers-and what their father used to be like, and what their world used to be like before there were monsters.

~

Dean detested deep moments. He hated them on movies, he hated them on real life, and he preferred his life to be black and white as often as possible. Gray made things shady and blurry and not at all certain. Deep moments were gray.

Sam, on the other hand, seemed to revel in gray. He liked color, too, when everything was painted differently and he could pick and choose what to believe in and what to turn his back on.

So sometimes, Dean lived in color just to make Sam happy.

~

Occasionally Dean felt the need to explain the world, and would go into lecture mode, generally after they just left a Starbucks. It reminded him of some of his professors at Stanford, disturbingly enough.

~

"Except I use the Constitution to put bad guys away. You use handguns and holy water," Sam pointed out.
bridgett chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
i loved it. the angst and the backstories. it was all good.