Reviews for 8 AM
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Laughed at Sam deciding to be stubborn and than backing down as soon as Dean gave him a look.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw, that was really good.

Experimental Psychology tests freak me out, and this story reminded me of that.

Anyway, I really enjoyed your little fic; great job. I love how you write Sam and Dean: it's so cute.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I loved that last big paragraph (somewhere around eleven...) Yeah; I could see Dean doing this...always the big brother. Something tells me Sam could be 100 and Dean would still take care of him!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Fantastic story of Dean doing ecverything he can to make sure that Sam's needs and wants are met to insure his happiness!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
wow, that was awsome, you gonna turn this into a story? think you should!..well yup
Sancontoa chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was really great! I just finished my APs today and I feel exactly like Sam did at the end. Oh, did he take American history or European? I took European on Friday and it was really cool thinking he must have been feeling the same right about the time I was. It was probably American though, because it was in the morning, but I couldn't tell. I heard their essay was really hard. Well anyway, Psychology just ended so I'm free, just like Sam! Good luck on yours if your not done yet!
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Good Luck. I know about AP exams. I took AP Chemistry. I didn't really like it but I needed the science credit and I picked chemistry over biology. Chose not to take the exam though. Nice story. And hope your results are good. Looking forward to more stories too.
LoUdMoUtH87 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
ah that was great i totally understand how poor sammy feels. i took the world history one last week and stomped all over the study book afterwards. i wouldnt burn it tho cuz i plan to sell it prolly to a used bookstore or somethin ]. how did ur tests go?
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Hi, glad you shared this story, it was good. I haven't been in shool for (cough) many years but I have had to take tests for jobs (if you want to work in the state system or the post office you get to study and take exams again, no matter how old you are-isn't that cool? Not, lol) but you've described the whole studying and nervousness perfectly. I'm slowly making my way through your other fic The Beast, and I'm glad you'll soon have time to write some more. Have a good day :)
Master Li chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Man sounds like a hell of a test! You'll knock em dead I'm sure! You don't have hunts to take up your study time with! :P Nice story can't wait to see what you write next.
Silmarwen-Anwamane chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Oh man this one brought back memories. Good luck on your remaining exam. I took almost the same ones in junior year (bio instead of environmental science) and mine went great. History was actually my best one but my sister took it this year and said it wasn't that great so hope yours went well. I'm pretty sure Sam would have taken AP classes what with him managing a full ride to Stanford, I actually made an allusion to him writing a DBQ in a fic I have yet to post. Ok now I'm blabbering cause this fic just reminded me so much of good old high school, good work, and good luck in July.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
You brought back to me all the torment that goes with taking exams brilliantly! Thank god the days of cramming for me are over. But best of luck with your own exams - fingers x'd that you do well!
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Here's your luck. You'll ace'em all. Then you'll write lots and lots of stories. And I will read'em and review. This ones a little personal for you, so I don't want let you down. It was good in a choppy, worried about too much,pushing himself way. Remember - some of us have been out of school a discouraing number of years, Thanks for the update.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Good luck! Decent bones, especially for un-beta'd test-stress writing :)
JRAismine chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Good luck. But I doubt you'll need it. If you do half as well on your tests as you do with your stories you'll ace them all! :D