Reviews for Idol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Very nice
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
NICE! I look forward to reading more of your work!
deaka chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I love seeing Han and Leia written *right*, and this is beautiful. Han's POV is perfect. :D

Thanks for sharing.
Cooking Spray chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
I love the way they communicate without words; every nuance is emotionally captivating. I also love how both are still holding back their emotions and not accepting them concretely, even though the feelings are obviously there. You've captured the intricacies of the Han/Leia dynamic perfectly.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
nice
KnightedRogue chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
And this one is just as good. :D Very nice moment you have here, and you fill in the blanks nicely. I like that you've centered the fic around one idea and then developed the emotion around the idea. Very well done!
mel chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
so cute and sweet
Aladailey chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
/Why/ does this not have more reviews?

It was short, but very wonderful. ) 'because he’s not a coward by any means but he’s most definitely not a hero and it’s a key thing to remember).'

I like how you repeated that line. However, he's still a hero, no matter what he thinks.

Extremely sweet story, I loved it bunches.

-ala
hansolofan chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
hey, nice fic! you have portrayed the charaters so awesomely, i can actually imagine the whole thing happening! (I especially like the part when han said 'I worry,' and the part that he was a coward D:) made me laugh )Han and Leia's mutual love for each other is clearly expressed in this fic...continue writing!
GreatOne chapter 1 . 5/9/2006