Reviews for Sound Waves
Love it! :)
TaangFan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Wow, great work! :)
Brain-Dancer chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
May I say that I really loved the inferences in this work. I could feel her sense of relief and the analogy of air as a rescue from the ominous spectrum of water... her weakness and nemesis. Truly it's her kryptonite.

Aang treating her with such gentleness and warmth was also excellent, lending to the fullness of the moment.

Normally she is afraid to fly, but in his arms...

Just beautiful!

Please write a follow up.
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Umm, good, but could have been better.
PetPal1234556 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OH! This is so awesome! I feel like writing a fanfic.

Maybe I will. But, it's gonna be either a 3/4 or Taiream. Can't decide. Now this. Oh, the cuteness! :p
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Ah, another beautiful oneshot. I really liked the ending, "and suddenly Toph wasn't so blind anymore" and also how in the water she was everything her parents wanted her to be and everything she was not.

Your use of descriptives are amazing.

~Téa
ImmaBeatYouWithaCrowbar chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Ah...how sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Short and sweet. Just the way I like it. Or you could say it's short and tangy. Taangy, tangy...what's the difference? ...ah...I'll shut up now.

This is a fave.

Keep Writing.
Abbigail chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
write more i want to know what happends next.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
lol, well it was cute

But I guess it was OOC on Toph's part, but this was written before 'The Chase' aired. So yeah, I'm pretty sure you know why Toph's jsut missing some of her character.

But anyways, besides that, it was awesome! D

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Marissa chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hey. This was a really great fanfic! I loved it. Especially since it's about my favorite charrie Toph Bei Fong. Great detail, short, and sweet.
Tari chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Aw. Thats sweet. Poor toph, can you imagine how scary that would be? I once had a problem with my eyes wich meant i couldnt see for about 2 weeks. There had been an accident, I'd rather not go into it, too scary. But when i woke up i couldnt see. Man, I was terrified! Luckily it was only temporary.
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
That was good. I Really likedi t. i Might be blind like Toph, but i have Katara's personalit yand elemtn, so therefore, I'm at home in the water. I thirst for its' depths and I'm comforted by its presnece and movements. The story was great! Please write mroe soon!

Lauren
glitz cat chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
good..but...that's it?
Dungeonwriter chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Really pretty drabble, I had the water idea for my ZUko/Toph fanfic, but you got there first.

Still, your imagery rocked!