Reviews for Picture Perfect
blalala chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
"Now, if that stupid Natsume would just do her a favor and go jump of off a cliff", couldn't help but crack at that part.
*sight* can't wait till Mikan falls for Natsume :)
Hope there's a next chapter as well.
Noly Hotoke chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You definitely should continue this. I was left hanging. Really. I was practically looking for a drop down box on the side, hoping there'll be another chapter for this. Oh, no, you didn't! But really, I already love the flow of this. Very intriguing and intense. Funny how Natsume says I love you to Mikan, HAHAH! And another, Oh no, for making Mikan head over heels with Ruka. I badly want to know how this story would turn out.

-N.H.-
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
hehehe nice fanfic
TheComplicated chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
YOU SHOULD! It's awesome and I hate to say this but not every NXM writers write nice stories but you started great. Can't wait to read more. :P
KawaiiDevil-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I love your story!
animemanga chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
pls finish story or (your dead)
JeZrA-Amutlover110 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Aw! Too bad you're not continuing it. I hate author's like this. Why did you even make a story if not finishing it huh?
Mishaa chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
haha. LOL. u shud continue it. its awesome! love it!
m-channn chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
is this going to be a MxN or MxR fic?

its got a very interesting plot so please continue with the story :)
mikanxnatsume chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
please update it has been a long time since you updated and i like the story so far it is very good :}
akerue chapter 1 . 5/14/2008

dominiqueanne chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I LOVING THE FIRST CHAPTER, BUT YOU HAVENT UPDATED FOR A WHILE

SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON
tensai-ChiBi chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
wow! that was good .. wait, scratch that, that was great! i love the plot! pls. update!
KiwiFrube-x chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
you should deffinately continue this story. lol so mikan has a crush on ruka? and this is going to somehow turn into a natsumeXmikan fic? that should be interesting lol keep up the good work! and update soon please!

[x]...Springy...[x]