Reviews for Best I Am
Arford chapter 56 . 3/22
This was a beautiful read and I enjoyed it from beginning to end; it makes me want to cry. Thank you so, so much for writing it.
Darryl the son of Perses chapter 8 . 3/1
Oh my god. Chapter eight was f-ing Hilarious!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 56 . 2/27
Wow. I love this :D I don't usually read fanfics that are just short one-shots like this, but I loved how you had some oneshots and then some longer arcs, and I love the way you portrayed Hitsugaya and Matsumoto :) Thank you very much for sharing!
Kurarensu Kurachin chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
Naaah, after all i'm gonna look for another one
Kurarensu Kurachin chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
I was going to drop reading this fic, because it looked like a series of one-shots put together.. But after this i think i'm gonna keep reading :3 i was looking for a serious one, and it looks like i found one ️
alleemaria chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Haha omg this is amazing!
Tero chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
He's been on missions with fellow Shinigami - comrades dying brutally against Hollows and has likely seen the organized massacres that occasionally happen back in the Living World (while being there to Konso the souls). Why is he getting all angst and tears after a single nightmare? If something like that would be able to shake him, he'd be a gibbering, PTSD-ridden wreck already from all the things he's seen.
Angel Fantasy chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Toushiro, ticklish? Ooooh, I would've loved to see how she'd discoved that particular piece of information... *evil smirk*
HitsuMatsu chapter 56 . 7/5/2014
Awsome story ! This story is the best story ever ! I'm sad that it's over ! Please write another story !
KrayKrayKat chapter 38 . 5/18/2014
KYAAAAA! All my favorite characters together and everything was so damn perfect! Gin and everything! Oh my god I think I love you. Yeah I do.
Kat
KrayKrayKat chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
Best chapter ever! Loves Yumichika's and Ikkaku's input. Those two, Zaraki, Yachiru, Rangiku and Hitsugaya are my favorite combo!
Great job:') and I get disliking Hinamori-.-'
Pixychick84 chapter 56 . 2/23/2014
This was fuuny, cute and intersting! Only sad its over. Thanks for the read!
Pixychick84 chapter 42 . 2/22/2014
I wasn't expecting this to take the turns it has, and as fas as a cupple I have nothing agaisnt this pairing, or age difrentses, but there is the whole other side to, yes he is still young, and how is age precived in the sole society? Like is it ralitive, as in 200 20 there or just 200? but at the end of the day I started reading this beacsaue it was a T reated. There is more to love then sex and althoguth it can and dose come into romantic realtionships and have a place, that dose not always have to be the case. What about those who can't have sex and still get married? Or that relatiohsips have to move that fast? If time is realitive then whose to say that it sould society its notaly to take five years just to move past hand holding stage in relationships there? Hmm, I'm way over thinking this but the point of this rant is I THINK I get the point you are making... I hope.
Pixychick84 chapter 41 . 2/22/2014
I think it all deepends on your point of view. Each divising seems to have there own caod or line of thougth etc. The tenths way of thinking here seems to be similar to that of the 3rds, that all fighting (and death.) sad, or at least thats roughly waht I gatherd form Kira a while back.. any way, I would normaly be the typ to celibrate life, but if it was taken early and tragicaly? Then yeah they have a right to moarn. it's only natural/healthy, and that the new captian was out of line/inapropriate.
Pixychick84 chapter 27 . 2/22/2014
I thought that the 'Kun-' sufix was for boys/men? and then that 'Chan' was for girls or in context a way of afectionatly teasing younger boys?
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »