Reviews for Best I Am
rakaduani chapter 56 . 6/21
This is not the best romance i have ever read but it is sweet. It is good.
wrathfuldreamhare chapter 56 . 5/8
I had the absolute BEST time reading this story! I'd been looking for some Hitsugaya/Matsumoto fic to read, and yours has been so perfect in sating that want. I know it's been a while since its end, but thanks so much for writing this!
Mayflowers123 chapter 20 . 3/28
I love how nonchalance they are if someone said just said "Death god" I'd be like get the fuck out of here I call BS.
Mayflowers123 chapter 12 . 3/28
I honestly thought she had caught him drinking milk and he had spilled some one himself. I used to think I had no innocence left. lol.
roxan1930 chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Really liked this one!
Arford chapter 56 . 3/22/2015
This was a beautiful read and I enjoyed it from beginning to end; it makes me want to cry. Thank you so, so much for writing it.
Darryl the son of Perses chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Oh my god. Chapter eight was f-ing Hilarious!
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 56 . 2/27/2015
Wow. I love this :D I don't usually read fanfics that are just short one-shots like this, but I loved how you had some oneshots and then some longer arcs, and I love the way you portrayed Hitsugaya and Matsumoto :) Thank you very much for sharing!
Kurarin-san chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
Naaah, after all i'm gonna look for another one
Kurarin-san chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
I was going to drop reading this fic, because it looked like a series of one-shots put together.. But after this i think i'm gonna keep reading :3 i was looking for a serious one, and it looks like i found one ️
alleemaria chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Haha omg this is amazing!
Tero chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
He's been on missions with fellow Shinigami - comrades dying brutally against Hollows and has likely seen the organized massacres that occasionally happen back in the Living World (while being there to Konso the souls). Why is he getting all angst and tears after a single nightmare? If something like that would be able to shake him, he'd be a gibbering, PTSD-ridden wreck already from all the things he's seen.
Angel Fantasy chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Toushiro, ticklish? Ooooh, I would've loved to see how she'd discoved that particular piece of information... *evil smirk*
HitsuMatsu chapter 56 . 7/5/2014
Awsome story ! This story is the best story ever ! I'm sad that it's over ! Please write another story !
KrayKrayKat chapter 38 . 5/18/2014
KYAAAAA! All my favorite characters together and everything was so damn perfect! Gin and everything! Oh my god I think I love you. Yeah I do.
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »