Reviews for Best I Am
DarkAzura09 chapter 29 . 7/9
this was hilarious xD karma is a bitch!
DarkAzura09 chapter 22 . 7/9
Those last lines were golden! xD
DarkAzura09 chapter 15 . 7/8
Give Rangiku a fucking metal! This performance was fabulous!
DarkAzura09 chapter 12 . 7/8
hahahaha you got me there!
that was a good one! xD
DarkAzura09 chapter 10 . 7/8
I couldn't agree more about Hinamori! She reminds me of Sakura in Naruto. Like get over it! Friends are more important than a love interest! Damn! Always causing problems!
Fishies2 chapter 8 . 4/15
Fishies2 chapter 4 . 4/15
aww
Skadarken chapter 57 . 1/2/2017
Been a long time since I read this Fic. Good to know that you're back and with a new story. Loved the "Best I Am" fic. I can't even remember how many times I've read it. Gonna be following up on your new story. See ya.
rakaduani chapter 56 . 6/21/2016
This is not the best romance i have ever read but it is sweet. It is good.
wrathfuldreamhare chapter 56 . 5/8/2016
I had the absolute BEST time reading this story! I'd been looking for some Hitsugaya/Matsumoto fic to read, and yours has been so perfect in sating that want. I know it's been a while since its end, but thanks so much for writing this!
Mayflowers123 chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
I love how nonchalance they are if someone said just said "Death god" I'd be like get the fuck out of here I call BS.
Mayflowers123 chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
I honestly thought she had caught him drinking milk and he had spilled some one himself. I used to think I had no innocence left. lol.
roxan1930 chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Really liked this one!
Arbitrary Escape chapter 56 . 3/22/2015
This was a beautiful read and I enjoyed it from beginning to end; it makes me want to cry. Thank you so, so much for writing it.
Darryl the son of Perses chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Oh my god. Chapter eight was f-ing Hilarious!
1,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »