Reviews for Best I Am
BlueCatch chapter 57 . 11/21/2020
Also, Mastumoto slut shaming? Yeah, no she would NEVER do that. You must be a male writer or something You shouldn't write romance it's not your thing.
BlueCatch chapter 57 . 11/21/2020
Probably one of the worst stories I've read in a long time. Lots of ooc characters, unnecessary authors notes, author self insert dialogue; Matsumoto would never lash out like 10 year old to Hinamori like that. She understands what victims of abuse go through and how it hinders their decision making. Hopefully you've gotten better at writing over the years, cause honey, this wasn't it.
bumblebebe chapter 57 . 9/19/2020
I decided to reread this out of the blue, and I'm pleasantly surprised to see that you had an extra chapter that I never read all of those years ago. I appreciate and love this fic even more than I did before. Now, I'm going to read your other fic haha.
Kane77 chapter 20 . 4/10/2019
Ah the classic two characters thst have
One or two traits in common look the same, most hated fanfic trope
DarkAzura09 chapter 29 . 7/9/2018
this was hilarious xD karma is a bitch!
DarkAzura09 chapter 22 . 7/9/2018
Those last lines were golden! xD
DarkAzura09 chapter 15 . 7/8/2018
Give Rangiku a fucking metal! This performance was fabulous!
DarkAzura09 chapter 12 . 7/8/2018
hahahaha you got me there!
that was a good one! xD
DarkAzura09 chapter 10 . 7/8/2018
I couldn't agree more about Hinamori! She reminds me of Sakura in Naruto. Like get over it! Friends are more important than a love interest! Damn! Always causing problems!
Fishies2 chapter 8 . 4/15/2018
Fishies2 chapter 4 . 4/15/2018
aww
Skadarken chapter 57 . 1/2/2017
Been a long time since I read this Fic. Good to know that you're back and with a new story. Loved the "Best I Am" fic. I can't even remember how many times I've read it. Gonna be following up on your new story. See ya.
rakaduani chapter 56 . 6/21/2016
This is not the best romance i have ever read but it is sweet. It is good.
wrathfuldreamhare chapter 56 . 5/8/2016
I had the absolute BEST time reading this story! I'd been looking for some Hitsugaya/Matsumoto fic to read, and yours has been so perfect in sating that want. I know it's been a while since its end, but thanks so much for writing this!
1,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »