Reviews for Don't Say A Word
IlovemyFandoms2.0 chapter 18 . 6/18
Aww it cant be over!
I've loved the story..but no one should EVER kill Molly Weasley. R.I.P.
This was shit
EmmyBee13 chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
Snake would never do that! But I guess this was before the last book or that would be completely hypocritical. Oh well, apart from that I love it
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
confusd I feel like this was a bit out of order they were already captured then you went backwards
BloodyDemigod chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
This story is great! I would like to point out a few drawbacks though.
You confuse your grammar; you're and your; their and there etc, I suggest you double check your chapters before you publish them.
Also your story plot is a little confusing and rushed. You should take your time when introducing new ideas and/or plot twists. It would also help if you said that you're going back with a different POV.
Other than a few spellling and grammatical errors, this story is fantastic! Thank you for writing it. :)
elle chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
ek! an amazing story! loved it! :)x
Dramione chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
Plz make it a happy ending where draco and hermione lives!
Draco mudiliar chapter 18 . 9/6/2011
oh may you left the readers in such an ending but now i am going to read afterglow and hope Draco and mione will be one again.
yay chapter 18 . 7/4/2011
I will go read the sequel!
yay chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Draco's going to get him or Hermione killed, isn't he? Oh dear.
yay chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Wow, Lucius must have very few spies.
yay chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
Angry Luna? I've never even thought of that as a possibility. I can see her being angry about that though.
yay chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
So that's who Scott was! All becomes clear... Lucius must really be attached to his potatoes a certain way. Overreaction much?
yay chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
How is Lucius going to believe that she's captured if Hermione is walking around in plain sight at Hogwarts all the time?