Reviews for 1010
Cha NejiTen chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
*has candle in hand, I really did read this for the first time at night* WooHoo! Yay for NejiTen! *pushed by sister and the candle goes flying towards computer* SON OF A! *after the fire was out* *cough cough* Ah screw it. GREAT STORY!
TwinDragonsGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hahaha! Neji thought he was losing his mind! Nope! Neji my friend, that's love! When Neji screamed, Gaara was probably thinking, "What the hell was that?!" Lol Great story! :D
Juunnachi chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Its funny how naruto's birthday was really October 10. Haha. Sugoi!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
poor neji he was being tortured but his pain brought me laughter so im ok with it
Cheryblosom-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I could see it happening! loved it!
KiraiKenji-mehrab chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
101010101010101010
yeah i love this number now
TheYellowArtist chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
AHHHHHHHHHH THIS FIC MADE MY DAY. I CAN'T EVEN PUT INTO WORDS THE AWESOMENESS OF THIS FIC. I'M CRYING TEARS OF AMAZEMENT BECAUSE NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THIS FIC (except maybe the Avengers).
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Good.
Wish.promise.99 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This. Is. So. HILARIOUS! XD

I seriously love it! Neji starts to hear ten everywhere! HAHAHAHA XD
Highly Unlikely chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Very cute. Great job!
Uchihaflower14 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ha ha! That was soooo funny. Neji is so cute when he likes Tenten. I love the oocness of this fic. It's so perfect.
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Is Neji goanna get sick now?
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
rofl the ending xDDD hahah i thought neji was gonna go cuk-cuk but guess he finally came to his sense rofl ten was mentally following him hahhah what a stakler xD
shoshoryuu07 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Poor Neji, surrounded by 'tens'. ) FUNNY! :d
OxIzzyxO chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
AGH! MY EYES! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP! YOU ARE GOING YO HELL FOR THIS ONE! Other than the Burning fluff, the fanfic was quite good. It was very funny...poor Neji...he kissed a sick girl...heh.