Reviews for Watch Out For Snakes
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Nice story. I always did wonder why Megumi never tried to find some other magical cure.
Azurean chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Eh? that's it? how come? it's so short!
Joe Habana chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
poor megu... he/she does anything to be what he/she was 7 years ago...
Adeptis chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Funny story
snakeboy33 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Please tell me you are going to right some more, it is actually pretty cool and funny.
WhatwasIthinking chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Good luck to you Megumi! Poor snakes... nice story!
indelible chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Heehee. Yes Miki, just leave Megumi alone to do EVERYTHING to 'change back to a guy'. It's a great read. _
Infinite Inficio chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Yay, finally, a Tenshi na Konamaiki fanfic!

That was highly amusing. Great job!
inurface chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Wow your story was just really really know Cheeky thumbs up!.Hey could you please tell me if Megumi became a man again and who's her/his true princess or
Hana Rui chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
wohoo for hilarity! it was well-written and in-character. actually sounds like something megumi would do in her desperation to break the curse and all.

nice. -
neko11lover chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
it was okay... though it was mean that you said that full moon wo sagashite was boring *glares*! i love that series! please stop that!

the fic was okay... and megumi was really funny... well... taht's all..
VG Jekyll chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Megumi would do that indeed. _ Nice fic.
gladys chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Nice one! But I hope there's a continuation co'z this your story is really promising...
Jayjem chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wee! First cheeky angel fic ever! Cool!
aragon asten chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
darling! I love you! this is the first cheeky angel fic I've ever in ffnet. It was cute! I kida like it, that you made Megume that way. Kinda in character. Except I didn't really think Megume would be the sort to be bored in class. Isn't she the straight-A model student type of girl? anyway, I promise I'll be hte second to make my own fic!