Reviews for Intoxicated
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Oh, that ending is great. Awesome story, mixing the little bit of comedy at the end with the seriousness of the rest is perfect. Great work.
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Woah!

That was just great *laugh* I loved the way you described Shikamaru, with all his work and thoughts and genius-ness, and how his mind was completely exhausted. Descriptions were the greatest part of this drabble, really, and they were perfect. The parts in parenthesis were especially good. I really like it when authors use these kinds of insertions, but sometimes they're overdone. Not here. Your style is really good, it makes reading all the more fun.

As was the summary. And the title. And... probably all of the story. Reading it was a delight - thanks so much for sharing it!

Hm, just wondering, if Ino's lipstick is poisoned, why does it burn Shikamaru and not her when she's wearing it? I'm sure there's a perfect explanation and I won't think about it further, some secrets a writer just has to keep :)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I love your Shikamaru & Ino stories! :)
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
OMG! ROTFL!

I guess he really COULD die from her kisses :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
hahaha love it! XD
Briling chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I've no idea if you're still active on this site, but I'll go ahead and assume you are because you deserve to know that the ending to this fic had me laughing my butt off.

Now I'm off to peruse your other lovely fics. 3
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
hahahaha - i like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Hahahahaa! It's stories like these that make me love ShikaIno all over again, because honestly, how can you not? Great read!
Ino-Pig23 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Lol poor Shika...
ankara chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
i wish this was part of a longer story
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
The end was just so good! Im still smiling.

Write more ShikaIno. ]
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Like poison on a senbon. :D

She was on a mission, of COURSE, Shikamaru ended up distracting her.

That's great.

-CR
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Oh, dear. Poisoned. But I'm also sure Godaime-sama has an antidote somewhere. I think Shikamaru finds the burning almost worth it; after all, Ino's not complaining. 8D
KukiRew chapter 1 . 4/7/2010