Reviews for Forgotten
mary lou chapter 1 . 7/30
oh, that was so sad
InkPenchantery chapter 1 . 7/6
I've never wanted Harry to just murder someone so viciously before. Die, Carpenter, die! Don't let them steal your friendship! I'm going to imagine that Harry later gets the memories back when he's an Auror and gets Hermione to help him fix the girl's memories.
rnthenu chapter 1 . 6/9
Well that's a sweet story. I guess the aunt is "bertha jorkins"? Thanks for writing.
Katalara chapter 1 . 1/24
Wow. This one really made me sad for poor Harry!
poebuscat chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
It's manipulations like these that make me real glad Dumbledore got killed off... He deserves it, the wanker!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Fantastic one shot
DarkPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Ouchie! Feels...
Majube chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
So sad
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I liked this but at the same time it made no sense. She knew about magic way way before talking to Harry. That's like Hermiones parents having to be obliviated because they're not magical. I may have missed something, but I feel like she was cheated. It seemed like not only did he take away her memories of Harry but it sounded like they we're going to take away her memories of her Aunt too. Anyway, I did like it, I just feel angry on her behalf lol... Even though she was totally made up XD
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
horribly depressing and wonderfully written
tubin chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Since I find myself sitting here arguing wizarding law in my mind (muggle family of witches or wizards are allowed to know about magic!) I guess you succeeded in drawing me into the story!
The Potters of the Future chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
poor harry
ScarheadDumbles chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
wow, that was... depressing.
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 2/1/2014