Reviews for Forgotten
Schnuff chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This story is wrong from the beginning.

The girls aunt was a witch. So she knew about Hogwarts LEGALLY

There was no reason to oblivate her.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this is really really sad... :'(((
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is really a stupid story with a stupid ending.

Muggles with witches and wizards as relatives ARE allowed to know about the wizarding world, and the Ministry would NOT obliviate this girl. She already knew about Hogwarts and Harry from her aunt. Harry was not violating the law by talking to her about magic. And obliviating Harry for his own good is as wrong as the worst that Albus ever did to him.

Bad author, bad!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Different, but very good.

I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for writing it.

cbq chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Ouch. Good story.
Doomsought chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I just feel angry after reading this, its just so wrong. Harry should have obliviated, no, killed that asshole and any wizard that tried to obliviate her.
Bibliophile0922 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
it made me cry.

it very well written
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I want to bash in Carpenter's head in. He could have left Harry alone. He didn't have to mindwipe him!
Wolfric chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Good story. I enjoyed the relationship. Thanks for writing. W.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Merlin damn that man! He has to be so in control that he can't even allow that boy a friend! That Secrecy Act was crap! Family is allowed to know! The young girl was told by a family member. It was okay for her to know!
OldCC chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I hate my computer. Here I had a sweet, long, perfect review all written out, then the internet connection flickers for all of five seconds - write when I happen to submit it.

Now all those great praising words are lost forever. I'm furious.

Just imagine a huge compliment, multiply it by five, and add in some random speech about memories. :P That should be pretty close. I refuse to write it out again; no words as carefully thought out like that can be repeated. Ever.

Stupid computer.
rekrula chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
this was just heartbreaking.
JDL45 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Sometimes I hate the wizarding world as it appears in these books. This story... well, let's just say I can definitely see this happening.
Antioch XX chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow that was amazing and so sad.
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I hate Dumbledore. I really do. And they have no right to tamper wiht people's minds. It's Wrong.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »