Reviews for Forgotten
Toby860 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
that seems like something that Dumbledore would do obliviate Harry and his friend that way he can only rely on a magical world.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Memory charms. Very profound story. Sad. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was cruel! Harry has so few friends. She was his first (and probably only) muggle friend.
I teared up, you evil evil writer. (and by that I mean: that was a really nice short story, well done!)
Noradin chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Obliviate and legilimens are very dark spells, I'm pretty sure using it on Harry was against the law (using it on the girl was most likely not, as non-wizards have (almost) no rights in the wizarding law.
BajaB chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Schnuff - No it is not wrong.

There is no 'definitive' rule in canon, and I chose it to be that just having an aunty/uncle/cousin who is magical is not enough to qualify as an exception. Living with somebody who is magical and a family member is enough, but not just being related.

More to the point, if it is stated in the story to be against the rules, then it is against the rules and cannot be 'wrong'.

BajaB
Schnuff chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This story is wrong from the beginning.

The girls aunt was a witch. So she knew about Hogwarts LEGALLY

There was no reason to oblivate her.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this is really really sad... :'(((
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
This is really a stupid story with a stupid ending.

Muggles with witches and wizards as relatives ARE allowed to know about the wizarding world, and the Ministry would NOT obliviate this girl. She already knew about Hogwarts and Harry from her aunt. Harry was not violating the law by talking to her about magic. And obliviating Harry for his own good is as wrong as the worst that Albus ever did to him.

Bad author, bad!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Different, but very good.

I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for writing it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
cbq chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Ouch. Good story.
Doomsought chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I just feel angry after reading this, its just so wrong. Harry should have obliviated, no, killed that asshole and any wizard that tried to obliviate her.
Bibliophile0922 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
it made me cry.

it very well written
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I want to bash in Carpenter's head in. He could have left Harry alone. He didn't have to mindwipe him!
Wolfric chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Good story. I enjoyed the relationship. Thanks for writing. W.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Merlin damn that man! He has to be so in control that he can't even allow that boy a friend! That Secrecy Act was crap! Family is allowed to know! The young girl was told by a family member. It was okay for her to know!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »