Reviews for Forgotten
OldCC chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I hate my computer. Here I had a sweet, long, perfect review all written out, then the internet connection flickers for all of five seconds - write when I happen to submit it.

Now all those great praising words are lost forever. I'm furious.

Just imagine a huge compliment, multiply it by five, and add in some random speech about memories. :P That should be pretty close. I refuse to write it out again; no words as carefully thought out like that can be repeated. Ever.

Stupid computer.
rekrula chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
this was just heartbreaking.
JDL45 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Sometimes I hate the wizarding world as it appears in these books. This story... well, let's just say I can definitely see this happening.
Antioch XX chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow that was amazing and so sad.
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I hate Dumbledore. I really do. And they have no right to tamper wiht people's minds. It's Wrong.
Ryalo chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was so sad. Stupid wizards, they don't seem to understand grief at all. That was so cruel... The only kindness was oblivaiting Harry as well, which wasn't really a kindness at all.

Good job - you made me cry.
Vetus Animus chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
That was incredible. Que manly tears and sappy music. I was listening to 'while my guitar gently weeps' and other songs of a similar nature god dammit. I was blindsided.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Bummer, Harry needs to start kicking anyone's ass that messes with him and take control.

everpresent chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Wow, nice way to arouse some serious anger in your readers. But I guess most stories do try to create some sort of emotional reaction, in order to be successful.
Portus chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Good story. I've enjoyed many of the things you've written and this was very well-done. It's a real shame that Harry couldn't keep that friendship...
AzarDarkstar chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
It always bothered me how callous wizards are with Muggles and that particular spell. The whole "we have to take her memories" spiel. I mean, she's obviously known for a long time and hasn't told anyone other than Harry, who she already knew was in on the secret. Of course, they didn't take into the fact that either she or Harry might have kept a diary. Would serve them right if both of them did. Or even just her. She could very easily reintroduce herself then and just as easily convince him of the truth.

Jibril Angelos chapter 1 . 8/15/2008

Will there ba a sequal to this? In which Harry remembers everything and savagly murders Carpenter and Dumbledore?

It would be fun.
Lunadia chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
It's amazing and I love it and I'm saving it and making my girlfriend read it -

Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Very heart-wrenching and wow. It was beautiful. Such a lovely piece.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »