Reviews for Exchange
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Definitely had to give the first exchange a try and it didn't disappoint. You create a great friendship between Shikamaru and Tenten that works well. The light teasing even manages to show just how comfortable they are with one another. Thanks for sharing!
purpleprincess1147 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I liked it a lot. Especially the last paragraph. I like it all.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hee, Vic enjoyed it very much. *is ready to read the part II*
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Aww
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Haha awesome
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Nice story. I like the way you formatted and worded it. Nice.
pusa-is-me chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Favorite part #1:

"Did Neji say anything?"

"No… Does he ever?"

Favorite part #2:

Sighs. "Angsty guys get all the decent ones."

I love how you kept Shikamaru in character. This story is not troublesome at all!
e1nav57 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This really fits "First".. ...so cute! I love Neji when he's
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
honestly, i like how it's written. it's short and to the point, just like shikamaru. fun read. kenni
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
"Angsty guys get all the decent ones."

like omg, i loved that line! :)) keep up the shikaten, i love it. :)
RemoveDeleteKill Account chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Geez, I love your Shika/Ten fics ... (First was awesome!) ... GLad you decided to write another one! I really liked your last line ... that cracked me up majorly. (angsty guys get all the decent ones) I hope you write more Shika/Ten stuff ... for some unknown reason, I'm starting to enjoy more ... unlikely pairings than those overly exhausted ones, eg neji/ten (I can't believe just said that ...) Anyhoo, keep up the good work!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Wielder of paperclips,

It's ironic that I'm reading this after Exchange II, but I must say I loved it all the same. You've a wonderful style that has made this story beautiful, and I had an excellent time appreciating it.

Nice plot, and fruitful storyline. Apt characterisation; I can just see Shikamaru doing that for a friend, TenTen, in particular. That's one of the nicest things about Shikamaru, and TenTen. That came out brilliantly in this fict!

Thanks so much for writing it!
SmallButPowerful chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I love the last line. It's funny becuase it's true!
CaffineFreePepsi chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
it's kinds like a script
OSYH chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I like the last line, it makes me think. But I would think that this is more of a friendship fic. I like your story! :)