Reviews for A Very Satisfactory Situation
Marauder Mistress chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I love this:

Each of the characters are perfectly characterised, and the storyline is completely plausible.
Theodoras-Faith chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Dude, this RULES! I love Ginny's energy in the beginning but... Vernon is such a frickin' coward! lol. Anyway, tastefully done snogging scene. And I definitely lovelovelove both Ginny's bargain and the charm on the broom closet and Dudders' "stuff". LOVE!

OH also: Wonderfully written from a spelling POV, so both you and the beta did an awesome job!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was...interesting...haha I loved it! :]
fictionadict24 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Great story. I hope you continue
NoNameUser chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Thats great! Nice story! You could add more chapters, and make a biger story, you know? It would be nice.
harryismyhomeboy chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
this was really, really, really good. i liked it a lot.
Saico chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Very enjoyable. You turned a common day into an entertaining fic.
Ten-Thousand-Lilies chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Wow, that was absolutely AWESOME! I'll go look for more of your stories!
Lulu chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Lol, I read this a couple of weeks ago at hpgwficafest, because, it seems everyone writes a challenge at some point from them. I loved it then and I loved it now... I just didn't know it was you... what a pleasant surprise
Gioia chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Loved this story! It was a marvelous treat after a crazy week. Thank you!
Hal chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
This was brilliant - a little romance and a little laugh, coupled with great character personalizations. Thanks!
Krstna chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Oh I love this story. It is so good
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Very good. I don't normally go in for purely romance stories, but I'm glad I did in this case. I like your style, and also there were quite a few funny parts. Very nice, over all.
Rocky235 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I re-read 'Amoung the Muggles Again', about 3 weeks ago and now this surprise.

Both a nice story and a couple of good pranks by the girls.

Well written, as all your work.
vanti-licious chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
it was really good, and just, fun. nice job!