Reviews for Truth
Musei Sasayaki chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I must admit this is a very well written fanfic about "The Great Gatsby"! I never thought i would see this book ever on this site, but i guess i was a bit naive to think that it consisted of anime fanfiction only. _;; I really do like how you linked Nick's admiration of Gatsby into something way more deeper than Fitzgerald was implying. XD
Briana Rose chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Nice little slice-of-life-in-wartime sort of fic. I think you could've elaboarted on his emotions a little more, and the setting just seems a little, especially that if Nick is 30 during the 1925-1927 time frame of "Gatsby," then in 1944 he'd be getting close to his 50's and a little old for military service, don't you think?
E chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Beautiful story! Poor Nick, pining after the dead Gatsby until he dies... I almost cried.
Spinereader chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
They have a section for everything here, don't they?

Poor Nick, pining away for a dead man. I don't if I should feel sorry for him or his wife and kids who are about to get some devastating news. Wonderful ending. I always like death scenes where the person meets up with the one they love. It's been done many times but it still touches me each I read it.
LoneTread chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Not bad. I liked it. Might want to put it in the "F. Scott Fitzgerald" category, though. Misc barely ever gets reviews. :)