Reviews for Cut
Self-Harmer chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
The cuts were okay... Not that detailed... But good.

I didn't like the flashbacks. Way too OOC.
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
aw. Draco! that's horrible! aw.
seeXlifeXin69 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I liked it. I liked the back up story you made up. I'm glad you made Draco bad, because that's how he is, he might be a little good, but he'll always turn on people in the end.

I liked it.
vain-comforts chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow, this was so great. I could easily feel Draco's pain. JK Rowling writes him as a spoiled rotten evilish rich kid, an enemy. That's all. But you gave him depth in this story. I loved it.

Captains Shadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I cant beleive that this story only has four reveiws. I can't beleive it! This is brillient, it's well written, very angsty, deals with tough issues, i love it. Added it to my favorites list and everything. well done.
rareslasher chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh my, that was sad, but very good. I liked how you made Draco so.. weak. People are always so fake when writing him, they make him so much stronger then he is, I of course am the same way. It was refreshing to read this though, good job!
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
...Wow. I did really like this. Nice one.
tristana chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
i love it !

it's beautiful and i want you to know that the way you wrote it moved me. poor draco... really, it couldn't help but feel very bad for him.

it's so sad. it is the kind of fics that makes me want to write angsty poetry right after reading them.

alright, i'm going to cry before my screen while at work...

ps : i'm sorry if my spelling is not perfect because i'm french, and sometimes i don't really know how to express myself.
LillyWright chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
I am unable to say anything. It is unlike anything I have read before. I don't love it and still I do not dislike it. It is very unusual, but good. I hope to read more of you.