Reviews for Even
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
cute
xantissa chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
A lovely story that made me chuckle throughout :)
StoryofGreen chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
*heehee* it was great!
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Lovely, sweet, canon consistent, and your writing is so vivid I could see it unfolding. well done
Yami White Rain chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That was adorable.
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Agh, I've even recced this to other people and I haven't reviewed yet. I really suck as a reviewer. But. I really, really enjoyed this. The humor and writing flows so well that it feels like it's effortless, and it definitely made me laugh a lot. I also really liked how you got into Ritsuka's head.

Expect more reviews for your other Loveless fics to trickle in as I read and rec, I daresay. Great fic :D
maybethedreamisdreamingus chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aii! Kawaii! .
The Wonder Snowflake chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
GREAT HA HA HA ! SQUEE LOVED IT!

Cheers

Crmy
inactiveGE chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I liked this. It's somewhat more original than the others, a good idea, well written.
Frosty Pig chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
That was cute, it made me giggle like a little gal. _-!
Ultimate Alien chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was so cute, I really liked it
Hysteria82 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
that was just so cute! i loved it!
LeMisanthrope chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I ike, personally. But the person reading over my shoulder

(and now denying that she was reading over my shoulder) thinks you can do better. I don't agree.(Warning: The next few lines are not miny, but hers)

You have goobles of talent but you're wasting it on this stupid website. No offence.
shaman-says chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Okay, you're just plain awesome. XD That was cute on umpteenth levels. What a great idea; tickling Soubi! It never even crossed my mind. Great job.
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
eep! that was adorable! i absolutely loved reading it. *squeals of delight ensue*