Reviews for Paint By Numbers
ironhair chapter 12 . 6/26
This is a good story, thanks for writing.
ironhair chapter 1 . 6/26
Reading
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 3/1
Genuinely enjoyed this. Only that at the end I thought there might have been a twist and it was Petunias dream. But excellent writing and thank you
Rainbow Prime chapter 12 . 9/29/2017
That's the way, Harry! Once they're dead, their suffering is over! But by making them immortal, their suffering will last forever!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2017
wouldn't it have been a fitting torture to let the Dursleys eat? Specialized diets, salads, grapefruit, poached fish for Vernon, pasta, mashed potatoes, lots of beef, anything fattening, all kinds of pastry. With a charm to allow them to only eat what was presented to them, no switching. Then put them on no food at all.
Charlie0925 chapter 12 . 5/19/2017
Dang, this was an AWESOME READ! Truly, truly brilliant writing here honey, you rock! ;o)
slytherinsal chapter 12 . 3/8/2017
Interesting and scary
hornynepoleon chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Really depressing, but still a good story.
thebetawholived chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
Rich in detail and very well done! Right up there with the best revenge stories.
ScbaStv chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Short and enjoyable. It is darker than your other works but not so much that it can scare the reader away. Thanks for writing! :]
ThePolyglot chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Nice work. Short, but laudable, even if the Dursley abuse was exaggerated to silliness and beyond.
chyaraskiss chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
I have to admit, i would have loved a portrait of Dumbledore being tortured right along with them.
Fick Chick chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Wow... creepy & original
LWJ2 chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
Wow. Just WOW. This is a lovely dark story, and I can see it happening — an insane Harry, deciding not only on vengeance, but vengeance forever. Very well done.
katdemon1895 chapter 12 . 3/2/2016
Rather terrifying but well written and an interesting look into what Harry could have been and I particularly liked that Petunia did have some regrets but that she was never strong enough to voice them, and I'm glad that some version of Harry went on to be happy
kinda wondering, maybe someday you might write something with witches and wizards of the future finding the art gallery? the portraits of the second wars greatest heroes and the mad family that shaped the chosen one, it would definitely be a great find for an archaeologist or anthropologist and I wonder if Harry's magic would still keep the Dursleys pictures in place while all the others could be moved away...
again, well done