Reviews for An Ancient Egyptian Mystery
peppermint-spite chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
*cackle* How naïve, little Pharaoh; assuming Bakura to be a friend, never considering he might be a traitorous THIEF! 'Humble Peasant Bakura' indeed!

I ADORE Sherlock Holmes.
Kiterious chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Excellent and funny...and a great ending!
DragonsFlame17 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I didn't think it was a bad place to end, I actually thought the way it ended worked nicely. This is a great fanfic _
aditou chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Okay, I'm laughing like whoah. Excellent and funny. I only wish it could have gone on longer.
Robina A chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
O.O Bakura took that from there?

and he Tells Yami?

what a fic! I love it!
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I've always wondered, in the back of my mind, what it would have been like if the Pharaoh and the Thief King could have spoken to each other while not being outright enemies. This satisfies the thought, because it seems so true. I like how Yami seems slightly childish, since he was such a young pharaoh. The unhumble Bakura is amusing ... especially for the fact that he sets himself up as a *detective*. Ah, irony. XD
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Yami: O_O That's it! Bakura your are NOT my friend any more!

More please. _
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Rowan: That was rather...oh goodness, my imagination *totally* took off and filled in the rest, all that might happen after that wonderfully *light* (somehow) last line. Excellent, not heavy at all, and yet...dude. Bakura basically telling Yami "I stole from your father's grave. I broke the seals. I'm better than your Priests...Mwahahaha." Oh, brilliant! I do love this.
imagines writes chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
*laughs* Poor Yami. He doesn't know quite how to handle the Not-so-Humble Bakura. :D
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
lol, that was cute, i bet yami was pissed at the end. lol, i cracked up when he said "say something to make me laugh", omg, i got a mental image of a chibi yami and a huge throne with a huge crown falling off his head pouting. lmao, omg i almost died. lol, great fic.

YamiS chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Arh...i wish it hadnt ended :B That was a good story to cancel out the boredom of 2nd period XD I loved the ending :3
Ziven chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I actually liked this fic, although you did end it awkwardly... (not the story itself; I mean that the place in the story you ended it was awkward)

It was cool, though. I wanted to know, Misura, if you write Charlie Bone fics...if you do, I would like to request something...

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."