Reviews for Pot Luck
Celaj15 chapter 10 . 4/24
Wow Chibimon's so cute. lol little paper-eater you...
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
This. This is gold.
Casey chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
lol I LOVE this!
TwistedSky chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
Oh my . . . I like your writing. I love yuri and yaoi, so much better than anything guy/girl. I like your pairings, but what about Koushiro and Yamato? They would be so pretty . . . Anyway, I like your other stories too, but I am too lazt to review them all. I like how you use the digimon to get some of the pairings together. Continue the good work! Yay!
Dark Qiviut chapter 9 . 6/24/2007
Hope you don't mind me boosting your review count. :P

Again, another cute drabble. The characters are in-character, and Tai's reaction cracked me up. XD
Dark Qiviut chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
*chuckles* Very cute Daikeru, Salmon. DemiVeemon and Patamon really love to taste the paper, don't they? ;)
Dark Qiviut chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
Chapters 7 & 8 were enjoyable to the max. Kari interrupting T.K. and Ken's "moment" gave me chuckles; it must've been *really* disappointing.

And Ch. 8 was TEH HAWT! Mimi and Sora got into a little moment.

Very good job, Salmon. Keep it going!
Jillie062 chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
I find your drabbles highly entertaing and a unique style. I'm hoping to see a Yakari and Kenkari soon, but you arent taking requests so i guess i have to be patcient. (sp?) Anyway, your do a very nice job keeping the characters in character and im awaiting more updates.
Utsukushii Kohana chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
Marvellous!
NiennaAngel chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
all i can say is "that's so cute!"
The.Hoppy chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
Cool. I wasn't expecting an update at this hour, but I'm not complaining. I never really liked Takeru, but I can put up with him. One thing- 'And then Takeru's mouth was against his, tongue seeking entry, which Ken awarded it all too eagerly.' I know it means Ken awarded his tongue entry, but something about that sentence irks me. Which is odd, because usually your sentences don't. Oh well. I'll just say it's 4:40, far too late to be reading anything when one hasn't slept for the past three days.
Mi Querida chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
Aww the Taichi/Sora one is cute...

Hah, and poor Jyou. I was thinking something a bit more perverted with the first sentence, but that's just my sick mind. XD Cute! I can't wait to see the next couple .
Dark Qiviut chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
The cuteness/hilarity of DOOM is close to making me incoherant. This was very funny, very in-character. Mimi's lines make me laugh! It is SO like her! *glomps Mimi* Great work!
The.Hoppy chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
Heh. That one made my day. I can so see Mimi making that condition.
The.Hoppy chapter 5 . 5/17/2006
Cute. I wonder how many combinations there are. This may take you years, depending on if you're using all of them.