Reviews for Matt's Last Performance
I think it was a well written story with an engaging plot. Although it was a good story and you do not need to heed this I much prefer Mimi with Joe and Matt with Sora and Tai with some random.
sas chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
more please
Zexal chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
really good writing, but one thing. Matt would never be yelling no if someone held a gun to his head, rememder to always keep the calm and cool Matt Ishida in mind when you write.
Callisto chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Hee, sounds like Izzy. . Yay for TK, he saved my Matt! It took me FOREVER to find this story because i had written the title down wrong! Thankfully there are search doohikeys and I found it! Great story!
Starlight45 chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Hey! did Sora have twins or what?
Seroci chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Wow. Wowowowowowowowowowow. Wow.
RebelMatt chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
hey loved the story thanks
SnyperKat chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
That was really cool! I like it alot! It took me long to read though, cuz people kept pestering me on ICQ. ;)
Orion-San chapter 1 . 6/18/2000
Matt-hey,slim,are you afraid? -I'm -please don't -i wasn't gonna?Slim-know why?Matt-why?Slim coz i'm Slim Shadey,yes i'm the real shadey...
kari chapter 1 . 6/11/2000
That was great, i would love a motor bike like that, TK RULES and anyone who thinks TK sucks, sucks! 10/10 for excellence
evila-elf chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
I really liked it! With a little work, it could be made longer and more detailed; a few spots were a little bit rushed. i like future fics!
Einhander chapter 1 . 5/30/2000
Awesome story! Ha ha, funny too! Like the cool bike! Sheesh, is TK gonna be Kamen Rider?
Mimato-Chan chapter 1 . 5/30/2000
That was awesome, more, more, more, more and !

Mimato chan _
Li Kayun chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
number one - this is not poetry.

number two - mega cool!