Reviews for Summer Sparkles
Awesome loved it!
Pheonix09 chapter 4 . 1/24
That was wonderful, adorable and highly amusing, I loved it and nice job but Tyson's birthday is in summer and kai's birthday is in fall; Ty's 2 months older then Kai
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 1/24
It is their special place where they went when they battled with the stars and moons/planets
solitaireseraphim.silvertaciturn chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
So sweet~
dark-phoenix-4eva chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
that is such a cute story! stupid naive daichi...
Tsuki no Itsumo chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
aw that was cute D very nicely written, can't really find anything bad about it XD
skyscraperopera chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ohmigosh! This is so truly.. Kawaii~ I totally love your fics! *Hugs*

Hanami-kun~
vlissan chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
This is funny, I'm not really into tyka, but this fic just...rocks! It goes in my favorites!

Thanks for writing this, I just have to say, you're a great writer and you just wrote an awesome fic. :)

~Vlissan
cherry fantasy chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Aw, so sweet ! _ Great ending ! Well worth waiting for ! -

Keep up your great work ! See ya !
anna chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
what will kai pressent be from tyson i hope it and neckless of a pheonix and alot of sex please review and update thank you.
ket chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
that was graet please update soon i wanna know what happion cant wait :)
Vampirycent chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
FINE! I don't know where the 'somewhere special' is but can I have a cookie anyway?

I've already spewed my favourite lines to you over MSN so I may as well just type a bit to make the review worth while XD I loved the chapter, t'was lovely.. And E-E-E-E! Topless, soaking wet triangle-less Kai *dribbles*

Lovin' it XD!

~Angel~
FirieGurl chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
oh that was so good and I wonder where tyson taking kai update it soon
Kaay-chan chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
This was really good . My guess is Tyson's either gonna take Kai to the place they first met, the location of their first date or where they first confessed thier feelings for one another, or he's gonna take him to his favorite place from when he was a kid .
cherry fantasy chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
This fic's real good, I love it ! - More please !

Update soon ! _