Reviews for Under the Gun
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
Yay! Thanks for the story :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
Seriously. I wish I had no life and could just sit and read your fics all day. This was excellent and it made me laugh harder than was good for the pizza I was eating. Yay you :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 21 . 4/4/2011
:) I love sauerkraut, but Cassidy's Irish joke was really funny! Good work!
velossian chapter 20 . 3/23/2011
i love the cock fighting thats going on between tJenny and the colonal and I love how Gibbs and Jenny are fighting to keep the NCIS agency the way its meant to be run and how the military think that they can do a better job.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 20 . 3/17/2011
Yay Gibbs!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
The family history aspects of this chapter are marvelous. Love it.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
Love this:

Not because she did not believe in its usefulness, but she simply did not wish to know that much about herself. It helped her sleep at night.

Nice assessment of Ziva!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 17 . 3/11/2011
Solid chapter-love Gibbs here, Ziva and Tony are perfect!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 16 . 3/11/2011
Nice surprise, Gibbs! "Had my first session..." :)
OzGeek chapter 23 . 11/25/2006
Thanks for the last two chapters. I've been feeling like a bit of McAbby and there aren't that many out there. McGee with red hair? Did I miss him dying it somewhere?

Oh and you might get more review if you allowed anonymous reviews.
Egyptian Blossom chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow! Perfect ending I loved this story. Great job
chiops chapter 23 . 11/25/2006
The ending was brilliant - fitting for the whole story! Since those seem not to be working I stumbled over the new chapters. Thanks a lot for this story, the last three chapters I read today were great. I hope to see some more from this AU of NCIS!
TyriaT chapter 21 . 11/20/2006
Finally got around to reading it all. Excellent job as always. Love the fact that you put Hodges in this story, and that he messed up royally! Very curious about this party. Must be one heck of a shindig to have to be sworn to secrecy.
chiops chapter 19 . 11/10/2006
So, I caught up with this story so far - and I like it! It was a nice touch that you brought Tyner (sp?) into this story - and I just fell from my chair when I read that Gibbs was seeing a counselor voluntarily (well, that it is Cassidy, that counsels him is making it easier on him - but not really, I guess).

Lt. Col. Cassidy is reminding me a bit of Stephanie of your CSI-story.

I am looking forward to the next chapters and thanks a lot for writing!
chiops chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Interesting storyline, I am curious how Abby will react - and since I am here in Germany hopelessly behind with the episodes (although I do know Ziva) I guess some of the incidents you talked of I haven't seen yet. Btw, I can only second Lt. Col. Cassidy - I am too not part of the coffee culture - but I do like my green tea. Thanks a lot for writing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »