Reviews for No Matter What
donna79 chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I missed this chapter somehow. Sorry about that! But it was really good. I liked the intercaction, it makes me think that they really would make great parents. Rory would try to discipline and Tristan would go behind her and tell Dustin he could do whatever he wanted. Great job.
Alenor chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
it's ok, you can't really help the fact that your comp blew up. and btw, i was just looking over your reviews, and i noticed in mine i wrote epilogue when i actually meant sequel, lol, my bad! sorry about that. cya later ~ Alenor.
reesesreader chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
Hey, I love your story, and I think that it'll end up being great, whatever direction you decide to go. I just thought you'd like to know that in your first chapter you have 3 different ages for Dustin. You call him 4, 2, and 3. Not a biggie, just something that irks the perfectionist in me a little bit.
Alenor chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
heya, great start to the epilogue, can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
Caitlin chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
this is really good! please continue and post ASAP! thanks, bye!
spinaround chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Hey, great chapter!
thatredheadgirl chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
that was good ud soon!
thatredheadgirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
that was awesome! i loved it!
Lkahead chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
I think that was cute. I really like Dustin, you should more interaction with him and his parents. Please update soon!
LoVe23 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
lol...this was really cute...I love that part where Dustin comes back from the bathroom and doesn't even bat an eyelash at the fact his parents are making out. :) Can't wait to read more!
Fanpire109 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
good job them sickk is funny please updatye again soon
melako17 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
great. love it. keep it up.
heavenleigh88 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
great chapter can't wait for more.
nk-number1actress chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
really good can't wait for the next one
Mongoose 187 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
Good chapter like the whole family thing. Good job
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »