Reviews for Dark Chocolate Days
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
im so glad you include the oompa loompas usually no one cares to include them
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 12 . 3/9/2010
Love the story! Love how Charlie ends up with their daughter, so cute!
Stevie-Kai chapter 12 . 3/6/2010
stevie:[cracking up]

kai:[cracking up]

stevie:oh god!that ending just was too much!

kai:oh got to love it!

stevie:what a wonderfull sequel!

kai:it was very clever how you interprted everything!

stevie:HEY!I said that as we were reading it!

kai:well i wanted to sound clever!we cant ALL be top at english

stevie: XP

kai: -.-U if not incledibly imature at the same time-how kitty manages it i dont no

stevie: coz i is awsome!

kai:ya sure-so anyway we loved this too!

stevie:YUP!aw iv seen willy wonka in a whole new light!must find more storys about him!

kai:thanks for broadening our horizens!we were running out of anime storys!

both:THANKS PH QUEEN OF CHOCOLATE AND AMAZINGNESS!

XD
ScarletReid chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
hahahahahhahahaha weird but yet funny
XxScarletteDravenxX chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
ya a sequl!

'm so happ!
Lady.Loki13 chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
aww, this chapter was so sweet :)
Lady.Loki13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
this is a great sequel and follows the story along very nicely :)
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
okay, i just sent out a review one the last chappy of the first one of this T_T i love the stories (although I'm only on chapter three of this one) and I messaged too late _ oh, well. so happy there's a sequal XDD I can think up of several interesting scenes of Danika finding out she's pregnant and telling Willy in front of either everyone or just to him and him passing out in shock XD *falls over laughing* sorry, just had to state that XD hehe would be hilarious personally. hee _
WolfFreak-185 chapter 12 . 2/17/2009
Hahahahahahaha! Willy is chasing Charlie! Oh priceless! If you wrote a sequil great! If not then write one it would be great! Willy is creepy! That is why inanityer story written by my sister j hit willy in the nuts 24/7! Great story
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 12 . 10/12/2008
Wonka! YOU STOP CHASING CHARLIE AND CONGRADULATE YOUR DAUGHTER! I knew something like that was gonna happen! The minute Nika said it was a girl my mind said 'she's gonna marry charlie!' I'm pretty sure that he was sarcasticly chasing him... I hope. They make the perfect couple and thsi way they don't have to split the factory in two. PLEASE DO SEQUIL! NEED MORE!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 12 . 9/16/2008
That was so cute! I love how Willy chased Charlie! Great story!
Kari Neko-chan chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
I love your Willy Wonka stories!They're so good and at the end when Willy was chasing Charlie around with his cane yelling 'GET BACK HERE!' I burst out laughing!It's such a Willy thing for him to do and Charlie probably had a 'Oh Chocolate Donuts' moment XD
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
Oh, I loved it! Very creatively written! Keep up your lovely writing!
MusicalLife17 chapter 12 . 6/2/2008
loved it !

i especially loved the ending... i laughed soo much during the factory tour and thee end with the chase ... I LOVED IT !

WELL DONE
MysticRae chapter 12 . 5/25/2008
Aww that was soo cute! I love how you ended it with Wonka chasing Charlie all over the place XD! Wonderful work I do hope you make more CATCF fanfics soon or anytime. Again wonderful work.